3219 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

shhhhh dont remind me!

Post # 4
260 posts
Helper bee

I kind of had an “OMG THERE’S THREE MONTHS LEFT” panic attack yesterday!

What does everyone still have to do? I still need a DJ!

Post # 5
85 posts
Worker bee

This post convinced me to start P90X this week… hopefully I’ll keep it up.  While 3 months isn’t a long time in wedding world it is a long time in workout world.

Music is the main thing not finalized for us… and I still have no clue who is doing my hair and make-up. 

Post # 7
146 posts
Blushing bee

I have a couple of small DIY projects, but the majority of the stuff is done!! FINALLY 100 days!

Post # 8
408 posts
Helper bee

I’m SO excited!!! Can’t believe I’m going to be a bride in 3 short months! As usual, the main thing I need to continue to work on is exercising. As for stuff still left to do, I have a few gifts left to buy, and we still need to find my FI a suit. I’ve been a tad too picky, I think.

Post # 9
146 posts
Blushing bee

I’m starting to feel like i’m running out of time, but no stress 🙂 Getting my final rsvps in next week hopefully so far 74 out of 201. A few DIY tasks to finish up and of course final payments 🙁 How are your rsvp counts looking?

Post # 10
260 posts
Helper bee

How’s everyone doing? Less than a month!

I’m starting my DIY projects and paying out/finalizing details with my vendors. Still need 24 RSVPs but so far we have 95 out of 158. Hopefully picking up my dress next week after a change of heart. Had my hair trial but I wasn’t too convinced so now I’m back to square one with that.

What are you all working on?

The topic ‘November 6 Brides…. 100 days!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors