(Closed) November 6 Brides – we’re under 200 days!!

posted 8 years ago in November 2010
Post # 3
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Under 200 days! Where is time going?!??!?!

So far I have the venue, catering, dj, pictures, flowers, std’s done & sent, attendant gifts picked out & bought, hotel booked & officiant taken care of.

I have the invitations bought but I am doing them myself so I just have to print them up. I have to put together the programs, make the card box, figure out the tuxes & bridesmaid dresses and a few other little diy things. Oh yeah and gotta get our rings too 🙂

Oh yeah, I am new here so Hi Everyone!

Post # 4
132 posts
Blushing bee

crazy!!! time is flying ladies!

Post # 5
260 posts
Helper bee

YIKES!!!!!! I feel like I have accomplished so much but still have so much to do!!! I have the venues booked, my dress, the caterer, photographer, and bridesmaids dresses. Picking the cake this week and hopefully deciding on a DJ next week. Still deciding on what to do about a DOC and I have started a couple of my DIY projects.

EXCITING!!!!! Smile

Post # 7
260 posts
Helper bee

@ Mattel – Those are the things that I am most concerned about! The only thing is finding someone that doesn’t cost too much. I have a friend that has coordinated 2 small weddings so I may try asking her. My caterer is pretty much taking care of the reception venue and, for a small fee, will take care of my centerpieces, place cards, etc. Thanks for the advice. I think I need to find a way to budget for one!

Post # 8
146 posts
Blushing bee

This thread makes me happy! I thought I was the only one excited about passing the 200 mark!

So far I have venue, my dress, accomodations, invitations, STDs, bmaids dresses, caterer and flowers. I admit. I’m starting to hit panic mode a bit!

Post # 9
10 posts
Newbee

I think, I may be behind.  I have book my place and the church.  I just started to get my bridesmaids measured.  I have my dresss. 

I need: florist, photographer, limo, centerpiece ideas and I am sure there is more. 

The girls are wearing light pink and I want the accents at the recption and flowers hot pink.

How much are you guys paying for photographers and flowers?

Post # 10
408 posts
Helper bee

So excited!! We still have some things left to figure out, like his attire, and our rings, but it’ll all get worked out. We still have 5 WHOLE months!! Wink

Post # 11
260 posts
Helper bee

AHHHH 5 months! I still need a DJ, florist, and some rentals. It’s going to be a busy summer!

Post # 12
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I just recently joined the fray as a November 6th bride after signing our venue contract two weeks ago. This last weekend I lucked out and found a dress on my third wedding dress store visit, but I’m definitely feeling the crunch since we’re working on such a time crunch.

I need to send out save-the-dates!

The topic ‘November 6 Brides – we’re under 200 days!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors