Post # 1
Three months to go! What is on everyone’s to do list for this weekend?
We are planning to:
- Start ceremony decor (posies for the pews)
- Test out my chocolate candy making skills (for the favors)
- Go thrift shopping for cake stands for our pie buffet
- Finish painting first two cake stands
- Send out tux info to groomsmen
- Shop for under dress gear (first fitting is Sept 10)
Post # 3
This weekend I’d like to:
– Finalize the room blocks for the hotel.
– Start printing our invites (we’re printing them ourselves) and
– Finalize the guest list.
Post # 4
This weekend I have to buy more envelopes…
Finish packing aisle vases for ceremony
Unpack the wedding things out of my truck
Is it bad that I want to send reminder emails for people to send RSVPS. Or should I wait until after the date expires?