(Closed) NRW- Elin got 750 MILLION!

posted 7 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
722 posts
Busy bee

She must have some serious dirt on him to get everything she asked for.

Post # 4
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010 - Ladder 15 Restaurant

I was also SOOO satisfied when I read this, though I do wanna know the dirt–it’s gotta be good!  Tiger is a total skeeze–just thinking about what he did makes my skin crawl.

Post # 6
1987 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@mishelleez:  Haha, I think I could keep my mouth shut for 750 mil.

Post # 7
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

wow. What would I do with all that dough…? That is a HUGE amount of money, and I am glad she got it.

@mishelleez: I’m with you. I love, Love, LOVE that he can’t bring women around unless htey are married. Ha HA!

Post # 8
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Cheers to that!

Post # 9
829 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I know I heard this morning on the radio! Good for her! I wish we could get that dirt… That’s a lot of hush money!

Post # 10
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Wow he was hiding assets from her, too? What a sleaseball.

I think i’d keep my mouth shut for 750 mil, too! Laughing

Post # 12
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Maybe Tiger is a freakazoid in bed! LOL

Post # 13
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Holy Moly, 750 mil!  Wow.  I love that he can’t bring his ‘ladies’ around the kids unless he is married to them–smart call.  

Post # 14
722 posts
Busy bee

I don’t think her dirt has anything to do with sex-that’s already out there, it’s not worth 750 million. I’ll bet it’s more drug use/steroid use or  something like that- something that would affect his golf career.

Post # 16
3710 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am just glad that the whole mess will finally be out of the news. I also think that it’s sad that Elin had to essentially be “paid” to keep her mouth shut. As a parent, she should want to keep as much stuff as possible out of the news so that it doesn’t negatively impact their children. He was definitely crappy to her, but from all reports, he was and is, a very good father.

As far as the amount she got…good for her. He married her and promised to be faithful to her and he didn’t. He broke the contract of marriage and should definitely have to pay up. I don’t think she should be more or less based on WHAT he actually did to break up the marriage. The fact that it was by HIS actions and not hers is enough to say she got what she deserved.

The topic ‘NRW- Elin got 750 MILLION!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors