Post # 1
My university has theme nights, and their famous one is called ABC Night (Anything But Clothes). Normal clothes are not allowed, instead students are encouraged to make clothing out of interesting materials such as duck tape, or a box. Its for a bar/club on campus, so i wouldnt have to worry about wearing it to class. The more creative the better, and im stuck on ideas 🙁 Creative bees, what can you come up with?
Post # 3
This reminds me of an episode of Project Runway…
I’d be tempted by something with in foil maybe?
Post # 4
pillow cases – sheets (togas). paper bags, blankets
Post # 5
I saw a girl walking around with caution tape wrapped around her one Halloween. That could work?
Could you make a (shapeless) paper plate dress? I assume you’re allowed to wear like shorts/tank underneath I hope! I like the tin foil suggestion. I think Christmas garland could be fun, too, if you happen to have some. Anything that can be wrapped around would probably be easy to work with. I bet a plastic grocery bag would make a great tank top!
Let us know what you end up doing!
Post # 6
We had an ABC here party once. I didn’t go, but most people went in sheets a la a toga party–lame! I also saw a bunch of garbage bag outfits. If I went…hmm…I think I’d make something out of all the paint color samples I’ve accumulated this year! Free and colorful.
Post # 7
Wrapping paper. Or candy wrappers.
Post # 9
We just did one two weekends ago!
– I was a present: I cut arm and head holes into a giant present bag, wore a bow on my head, and stuffed tissue paper around my neck.
– Fiance was a hula girl and wore a grass skirt and a coconut bra.
– Another guy made an entire track suit out of bubble wrap, complete with a full hooded pull over with pockets!!
– “One night stand” Dress with a box (the nightstand) around your waist with bed side items glued to it (ie: alarm clock, book, retainer lol.) and wear a lamp shade so your body is the lamp!
– “Paper Bag Princess” Wear a paper bag dress, dirty your face a little, and wear a crown.
– “Toga” Wear a sheet as a toga
– “Ghost” Wear a sheet over your head with two holes for eyes.
– “Robot” Spray paint various sized boxes and laundry tubing and goes as a robot.
Post # 10
How much time do you have/how crafty are you?
Could you do a dress out of playing cards?
Kind of like this but with playing cards: