(Closed) NWR: Best case & accessories for iPad 2?

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
Post # 6
1523 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I have the smart cover and don’t feel like i really need anything else. I think a stylus would be a waste.

Post # 7
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

I was going to suggest the smart cover too. However, I wouldnt use it without some kind of protection for the back so after buying the back piece, the case would be pretty pricey. I’ve been using a pink leather case that I got from Amazon for like $9. I was skepticle at first but it’s actually been fantasic. The case stands in 2 different positions and has a magnetic closure.

I cant find the iPad2 case but this is the same one for the first gen…

Post # 9
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I also love my smart cover, though there are other cases that make a better stand.  I agree with something to protect the back but I just have a carrying case to store it in when not in use.  One of my coworkers has a keyboard which is great if you use it for typing a lot, which I don’t.

Post # 11
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have the Belkin slim folio, and I loooooove it! I’ve had it since about September, and it’s still in good shape so I’m quite happy with the durability. It is convenient as a stand in so many positions, and I love that it’s protected from all sides (unlike the native apple cover). Fiance has the apple cover for his iPad, and it certainly is quite sexy, but I don’t feel that it’s worth the price tag, especially since you either have to buy another backing for it or risk scratching the back. Here’s the link to what I have: http://www.padgadget.com/2011/05/12/belkin-slim-folio-stand-case-for-ipad-2-accessory-review/

The topic ‘NWR: Best case & accessories for iPad 2?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors