(Closed) NWR Emotional dump/rant: Why 2009 sucks

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
1956 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Tannery Pond at the Darrow School

Oh man, I’m so sorry, this has definitely been a tough tough year for you! I can’t really offer much other than som ((((HUGS)))) and congrats on the upcoming baby!! Hopefully 2010 will be the opposite of 2009 and bring lots of good things your way, you deserve it!

Post # 4
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

Wow. I’m so sorry. πŸ™ I hope the rest of the year starts looking up for you, and that 2010 is much better!!!

Post # 5
2324 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2018

{{{December}}} I’m so so sorry all of this is happening to you. Tell your FIL and SIL to grow a pair and start acting like adults. Then tell them that if they continue to upset you that the baby will have 6 eyes and they wouldn’t want that. πŸ™‚ Use the baby to get your way!

Post # 7
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I hope things turn around for you soon!  I always try and tell myself that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  Given that, the upswing for you guys is going to be huge!  Maybe you’ll win the lottery?  πŸ˜‰  The mantra around our house is that Everything Will Work Out.  It can be really hard to believe and sometimes I don’t want to just be told that it will be ok, I want it to actually be ok NOW but it really does work out. 

Good luck with the collections agency.  That’s sketchy that they couldn’t provide you with any proof.  I went back and forth with one for almost a YEAR before they dropped it.  It wasn’t until I said, “no really, let’s settle this in court” a few times and signed the papers that would initiate that process before they gave up trying to bully me into it. 

Hang tough.  It sounds like you’ve been doing really well and it will all turn around soon. 

Post # 8
2205 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Wow, you have a had a crazy year so far!

But you also have things to be thankful for, and it’s good you can acknowledge that.  Everyone says the first year of marriage is the hardest, although usually not for reasons outside your marriage!

I hope the rest of 2009 starts looking better.  It sounds like you have your head on straight, so keep it up!

Post # 9
559 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

((HUGS)) I’m so sorry that things have been so tough. But, it’s great to hear that you have a wonderful husband, a supportive mom and that you’re expecting. I agree with the above posters…everything will work out. And, obviously, your marriage is one of those “for the long haul” You’ve already been through so much and made it out together, you can get through anything now!

Post # 10
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

aww, (hugs), I’m so sorry this year has been so hard. I’ve had my fair share of super tough times this year as well. I know it’s hard while you’re in the midst of it all, but you’re already seeing how your relationship with your husband has grown through it all – just think of all the growth you’ll be able to recognize happened once this is all over. You, your husband, and your new baby will eventually get through all of this and be able to look back on this as a great growing and sharpening time in your lives. 

Post # 11
11327 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

So sorry to hear about your really crappy year! The up side is that things are great with you and your hub, right? This will pass. In 20 years you’ll look back and see that all your trials laid such a strong foundation that your marriage has become unshakeable.

Post # 12
2682 posts
Sugar bee

Im so sorry to hear about everything you are going through.  Remember your last paragraph though – you and your husbands love is getting stronger before this and your mom is proud of you.  I know its really crappy right now but if you stick together you will get through this.  Good luck and congrats on your baby as well. 

Post # 13
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Oh no how awful!!! I’m sorry life has been so crappy this year. You are doing an excellent job of taking things in stride, though. You and your husband will obviously be the stronger for it and hopefully soon you can look back and say “remember when? yeah we’re awesome” =]

Post # 14
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m sorry to hear about all this going on.  But the glimmer of good is the little baby!  And you need to stay heathy for the baby.  Good luck!

Post # 15
6598 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am really sorry about all of this! What a crazy crazy year!

I am sooo glad this is making your relationship stronger you need to stay a team and you need to try and release your stress to stay healthy for that baby of yours!

Good luck with your pregnancy and look forward to the bundle of joy coming into your life – I hope everything gets better soon *HUGS*

Post # 16
446 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2007

I am so sorry to hear about your really awful 2009. When life is this tough, there is always a small light at the end of the tunnel. I’m hoping your little baby is it! I’m so glad you have your wonderful husband and family there to support you…and they are proud of your strength and so are we!!!

The topic ‘NWR Emotional dump/rant: Why 2009 sucks’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors