NWR – First day of fall and the high will be 102°

posted 2 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 2
4649 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

angyjaxon:  Well you live in Arizonaaaa! Lol! I’m in Minne-SNOW-ta and I could see my breath this a.m. BUT it’s supposed to get to 72 today!

I do NOT know how to rock the boots look. I love tall boots with skirts, but can’t do it. And short boots with jeans. Heeeelp!!!

Post # 3
4147 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

It’s supposed to go up to 26 degrees (celcius) for us here in Calgary today, which is apparently 10 degrees above the average high.  Keep in mind we had a massive snow storm 2 weeks ago which torn down a gazillion trees and knocked out the power for more than a week for some people…crazy weather! 

I am totally enjoying the beautiful fall colours though!!!  I’m holding off on my first pumpkin spice latte until I can fully enjoy it on a crisp fall day 😉

Post # 4
1583 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Today in St. John’s Newfoundland its a nice 20C (68F) and sunny although its supposed to start raining soon. Expecting a stormy night with 10mm of rain but with wind gusts up to 120km/h (around 75 miles an hour). Should be lovely night lol.

Post # 6
42101 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

angyjaxon:  I can’t remember a single first day of fall when we were actually able to  wear warm, cozy,wool clothes and boots.  Just because the calendar says it’s fall doesn’t meab the weather says it is.

Remember being all excited to wear your new back to school outfit, then having to go in one of your old summer outfits because it was too hot for fall clothes? Today is the first day of school here as the teacher’s strike is finally settled.

Post # 7
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Brussels, Belgium

I’m in Chicago and it’s 59 right now. I miss the warmth!

Post # 8
3331 posts
Sugar bee

Ha! It’s snowing where I live. I would love to have nice sweater weather here instead of winter coat and mittens weather.

Post # 10
8680 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

57 degrees here today.

Post # 11
1583 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

angyjaxon:  Perfect temp for me as well. We had a bit of a heat wave (for us anyways) in July with humidity making it feel like 40C (104F) and it was horrible. Only lasted a few days though that god. I’m hoping it doesn’t start snowing until after my wedding in mid November.

Post # 12
2246 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Southern California

It’s only supposed to get 93 here today ;). This time last week was 10 degrees warmer ..bleh!

Post # 13
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

i live in lower alabama (coastal). 98 degrees here right now. thanks fall.

Post # 14
3195 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

It was 14 celsius today and 22 celsius tomorrow.

Such dramatic temperature changes usually make me sick.

Ugh! Stick to one goddamn season Mother Nature!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors