(NWR) Nurse or doctor bees…should I follow up with this?

posted 2 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I think I would have it checked.  Puffiness and soreness definitely can be signs of infection.  You want to get on an antibiotic if it is infected.  Better safe than sorry!

Post # 4
5503 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2014

I would have it checked too; it could be an infection, my other concern would be that you could possibly have damaged the tendons if the cut was deep, which can cause a lot of problems with swelling and stiffness and which might need physio. So yes, I would seek medical attention.

Leave a comment