Post # 1
What bugs you?
1- When people don’t answer text messages. At least send a “k” just to acknowledge that you did in fact recieve the message!
2- People who use “lol” as punctuation.
3- Those copy-and-paste facebook status updates. Be original, people!!
Post # 4
-People who yawn loudly. Ugh.
-Trucks that pass other trucks and stay in the fast lane for too long.
Post # 5
When people use the wrong doors at WalMart. It really bugs me that I have to dance around them because they can’t read!!
Post # 6
@Gingersnap: Haha, I hate it when people send me “K”.
Post # 7
-People who just texted you, but then don’t answer the phone when you call.
-People who are “compulsive brakers” while driving. There is nothing in front of you! Your car is not going to go barreling out of control down a hill! Pedal on the right folks.
-People who chomp their food.
Post # 8
@kperry3: Me too, during an actual conversation. But I’d much prefer a single letter response than nothing!
Post # 9
– Construction going on until all hours of the night next to my window… Luckily that is temporary but I was about to go OFF on Monday night.
– People thinking because they don’t “understand” something that it must be wrong. Don’t even get me started.
– People with the fake “I’m always SOOOO happy” statuses on facebook. No you’re not. Go away.
– PeOpLe WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS. <– that too entirely too long to type.
Post # 10
– When people use my Kleenx or lotion that I have on my desk WITHOUT asking. I pay for these things and I don’t think it’s fair everytime someone has a cold they use up my entire box of tissues…buy your own!
– People who aren’t loyal. I can’t stand being friends with anyone who has a conversation with me in “confidence” only to later find out they’ve been talking behind my back.
– People who are two faced. Think Mean Girls “Oh I love your bracelet!” Two minutes later, “Ugh that was the ugliest effing bracelet I have ever seen…”
– People with no manners. In particular the lazy, fat slob in my office who doesn’t even say excuse me after he loudly belches or farts in front of everyone.
Post # 11
@lilacwire: Whistling drives me NUTS!! Unfortunately Fiance whistles all the time in the car… grrrr!
@Mrs.tobe: It is SO annoying when you get a text, immediately call, and then they don’t pick up. Even worse is when they sent you a text right back (after your call) instead of picking up the phone! (Again, Fiance is guilty of this.)
Loud eaters really get to me, didn’t your mother ever teach you to chew with your mouth closed and not talk with your mouth full!?!
Finally, at nice dinner events or dinners out, people who dig in the second their plate is in front of them, rather than waiting for everyone to be served. (Maybe I’m a bit of an etiquette snob for this one, but I was ALWAYS taught to wait until everyone has their food and is seated to eat.)
Post # 12
1. people who chew with their mouths open.
2. when people spell words incorrectly – such as congradulations (should be congraTulations) or grammer (grammar!).
3. when people use apostrophes incorrectly – it is either a contraction for “__ is” or is possessive. “What do you think, bee’s?” is NOT correct. I highly doubt the person is saying, “What do you think, bee is?”
I’m a grammar freak, ugh.
Side note – funniest thing ever – CNN’s “The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebookers“
Post # 13
I CANNOT STAND when I’m sitting next to someone who is listening to music on headphones and the music is SO LOUD that I can clearly hear it as if it was on a regular speaker. I sat next to a woman on a plane who did this when I was trying to sleep and I wanted to scream. I started listening to music just to get rid of the noise and her music stll outpowered mine.
ETA: Will Smith’s children are also pet peeves of mine.
Post # 14
@sorrycharlie: That is an amazing link! hahaha. I agree with pretty much all of it. Grammar is a big thing with me as well. I was the Editor of a newspaper. It just comes naturally! I mean no not all of my typing is perfect, but come on. Spell check?
Post # 15
@SerenaSF: You don’t want to…swing your hair back and forth? (Or whatever it is..)
Post # 16
@SerenaSF: That headphone thing is SO annoying. I hear it on the subway all the time. Even more annoying though is when someone just plays music on their phone on speaker for the whole subway car to hear. I mean *seriously* don’t you have headphones?!?!