- 3 years ago
- Wedding: October 2014
Warning- about a crime involving a missing toddler. Details below.
After thoroughly reading up on this case I’m inclined to think the parents were involved, or at the very least know what happened to her. Unfortunately I think that adorable child is dead :(. I really feel that her parents should be at the very least tried for neglect.
My theory- *THIS IS NOT NECCESSARILY FACTUAL, BUT IS MY THEORY*
I think all the parents were drugging their kids so they would sleep while the adults left them to go wine and dine. I think Maddie was either overdosed or had a bad reaction to the drugs and died. The parents and their friends were all worried about being charged for drugging their kids, so they collaborated on making up this kidnapping story.
Why I think this:
1) The parents refused to allow their children to be tested for drugs until months later when the drugs would have been out of their systems.
2) A highly trained cadaver dog with a 100% record found the human scent of death in the Apt where Maddie was staying, on her clothes, on her mother’s clothes, and in the rental car of Maddie’s family.
3) Not a single one of the adults actually looked for Maddie. You would think a parent would be frantic, up all night with all their friends, leaving no stone unturned looking for their missing 3 year old, that is unless of course they knew she can’t be found.
4) The testimony of their friend who saw Maddie being carried off by a man has constantly changed, and wasn’t even reported to the police until the next day.
5) Her parents have been more focused on hiring a big PR firm and lawyers than they have with helping the police.
Anyway, her case has been in the news recently and this is my opinion on the case. What is yours?
ETA: If anyone wanta more details read this. http://www.cwporter.com/mccann.htm
I read several articles before making up my mind.