Post # 1
If you had to pick a different career than your current one? (Assume for the sake of argument that you’d succeed at it and it would pay enough.)
Mine are really silly, but here they are, in no particular order:
1. Advice columnist. As you can probably tell, I like telling people what to do!! lol
2. NPR news anchor. I don’t know why; I just think that would be super cool. And I think NPR does great news.
3. Federal judge. I love logic, argumentation, and constitutional law!
Post # 3
I think these would be my top-two.
1. Travel writer
2. Food critic
Post # 4
A French teacher. Or a Spanish teacher.
…Can I be a professional vacationist? I’d like that 😉
Post # 5
I’d love to invent healthy recipes!
Post # 6
@SuperKate: I like the Food Critic idea!
I’d definitely be a fashion designer or something in the fashion world.
Post # 7
A rock star vatican assassin.
Hehe! But I would love to own a night club.
Post # 8
If we’re pretending that it would pay enough- I would be a stay at home mom.
If we’re pretending that I would succede at it & it would also pay enough- i’d be a blogger.
..is it super ovbious I want to stay home with babies? ha
Post # 9
1. Own/operate a gastropub
2. Corporate events planner/manager
3. Trophy wife married to powerful drug dealer…Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface pretty much 😉
Post # 10
Life coach/therapist, author, or stay at home mom.
Post # 11
I would love to work with animals in some capacity.
Post # 12
@Ellegee: LOL!! That didn’t work out so well for Michelle!
Post # 13
All I want to do is run my own event planning company and hopefully I’ll be on my way to achieving that goal very soon.
Post # 14
@UpstateCait: Good for you, that’s awesome!!
Post # 15
Well I’m drastically changing my career now… from Military Pilot/Civil Engineer to HIGH SCHOOL PHYSICS teacher *gasp* but if I could choose ANYTHING
1) if it paid me enough money to actually support my children and me: Rock Star stay at home mom/family cook
3) CIA operative 😉
4) Hair Stylist and Make up artist extroardinare
Post # 16
I’d like to work in film and television..I dodn’t know what role exactly, but I just want to be in that industry!
Otherwise i want to be a florist or some other job where I get to make crafty things all day 🙂