(Closed) NWR: Woah, this video is something else. KONY 2012

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
128 posts
Blushing bee

All over my Facebook wall also.. Spreading like wildfire.. I watched and shared, signed the pledge.. Also donated bought the kit.. Absolute least I could do for those poor people living in constant fear and those poor, poor defenseless children.. I keep thinking what if someone kidnapped my little girl and I couldn’t do anything about it and no one cared or helped, just looked the other way and went about their daily business, it breaks my heart.. Please watch, sign the pledge buy the kit, bracelets, t-shirts, or even just donate a little money that would of gone on take out or some other not so important thing.. And most of all share and let the name Kony be known to everyone.. Thank-you

Post # 4
5658 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2012

Definitely going viral! Kony will definitely be very famous in a few days.

Post # 5
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Incredible video! Hopefully the awareness will put some spotlight on the government in those areas too…i know if that was happening in my country, our prime minister would be held accountable for turning a blind eye

Post # 7
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

This has been ALL over my FB wall as well, I watched last night also.

Post # 8
6022 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

I just donated and created a donation page as well so that others can donate too. I posted it on facebook and twitter and bought the bracelet since i figure that is a good conversation starter to get people talking about this. Not that they arent already but in my day to day life. I have a young son and I cannot imagine a child his age, or any child having to live in fear of the things these children do. Its amazing what the internet can do and how much power we have the potential to have. If you can take the time to watch the video on youtube or if you are my facebook friend its posted there too! I normally do not get so involved but this cause really moved me

Post # 9
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

KONY FOR 2012!!!!!!!

Post # 10
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Looking forward to going out and plastering the streets of Toronto in April and seeing just how much louder our voices get with that.

Post # 11
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Bump – people need to start watching this and spreading the word

Post # 12
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

If American soliders claim to have found Bin Laden, they can find Kony. It is however all about the interest. 2012 will go by quickly and sadly interest will decrease. I wish them luck in finding this evil man.

Post # 13
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

The topic ‘NWR: Woah, this video is something else. KONY 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors