Post # 1
I just got finished looking at some pics on Facebook. My cousin posted Christmas pics of her little guy (he will be 2 at the end of the month). I am totally biased, but they are really adorable pictures! I just thought I would ask everyone…what are ten things that make you smile? Here are mine, in no particular order:
- Seeing pictures of the aforementioned 2 year old nephew (who will also be my ringbearer in our wedding).
- Getting to spend time with my 2 year old nephew.
- Having a visit with my Fiance (we are in a LDR right now).
- When one of my students “gets” how to accomplish long division (or any other tricky concept).
- When my phone rings at 5:30am, saying we have a snow day.
- Summer vacation.
- Seeing my old college friends.
- When my dog would get really excited when I would walk in the door…and then curl up next to me in bed.
- Getting to catch up on TV shows that are recorded on the DVR.
- Stepping on the scale and seeing that I have lost weight.
Post # 4
@runnerbeez: Ahhh, I am addicted to TLC! I am actually watching that channel right now :-).
Post # 5
@keepsmiling19: It’s practically the only channel I watch! SYTTD, What Not To Wear, and Four Weddings! Ahh, what more could a girl ask for 🙂
I don’t have to be at work until 2:00 everyday which means I spend most of my morning watching TLC. I swear I cry everyday during A Baby Story!!
Post # 6
My Daughter 🙂
Watching the food newtwork
Browsing through Chapters
Shopping at forever21
Sleeping in with my Fiance
Spending time with my family
Wearing a new pair of socks for the first time
Warm cherry pie
Post # 7
These are in no particular order:
1. Hot Chocolate
2. Bubble Bathes – I take one at least once a week
3. Newborn puppies
4. My fiance’s laugh
5. Reading a really good book
6. Peter Pan Peanut Butter – I can’t do with any other kind! lol
7. Colts Football – I know they are already out of the playoffs, but I’m not a bandwagon fan 😉
8. Christina Aguilera music
9. Romantic Comedies – They may be cheesy & predictable, but I still love them
10. A great night’s sleep
Post # 8
1. a bottle of francis coppola pinot noir –yeah I said a bottle, sometimes just a glass will not do 🙂
2. sitting by a warm fire on a cold winter day
3. Dark chocolate
4. exfoliating body scrubs
5. the smell of fresh copy toner
6. a sleepy gaze from one of my kitties
7. when my Fiance calls me his future wifey
8. a perfectly cooked meal
9. taking a great photograph
10. the letter W
Post # 9
1. Hugs from Darling Husband
2. Youtube videos of cute babies or puppies/kittens (especially if it has both!)
3. When the 4 year old I nanny for tells me she loves me and runs up to me with a big smile on her face when I pick her up from school
4. someone writing a comment on my fb.
5. Finding money on the ground
6. warm blankets
7. getting an A in biology
8. Broadway musicals
9. When Darling Husband and I give each other that look that means we’re both thinking the same thing
10. when my guinea pigs squeak and “popcorn”
Post # 10
1. When Fiance runs his fingers through the hair at the base of my head.
2. Anything containing dark chocolate ganache.
3. Leaves rustling in a fresh breeze (Yeah, I know that one sounds corny. I don’t care!)
4. My niece and nephew.
5. Seeing my e-ring sparkle! 🙂
6. Fresh baked bread.
7. Waking up and watching some TLC in bed, especially SYTTD.
8. Puppies and bear cubs.
9. Plays on words and puns.
10. Singing in the car, especially The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
Post # 11
What a great post!
1. When I get home and my pup and cats are standing at the door to greet me
2. Going on a walk with Darling Husband and the dog every day after work
3. summers at Lake Oconee
4. snuggling by a fire with hot tea and a cozy blanket
5. when my cats sleep on the bed with us
6. visiting friends I havent seen in a awhile
7. 3 day weekends
8. being at the beach
9. receiving unexpected flowers, packages or mail
10. summer nights
Post # 12
1. my dogs
3. a beautiful sunset
4. when my SO gets home at the end of the week (work LDR)
5. outsmarting an “opponent” at work (i’m a lawyer)
6. when the scale shows a weight loss in the morning
7. sitting by the fire to get warm
10. sweating when i know i’ve just gotten a good workout in
Post # 14
1. Crappy reality tv
2. Clearing things off my dvr (once I’ve watched them)
3. Hot chocolate
4. My dog
5. New socks!
6. Thanksgiving food yummmm
7. A good hair day and a great outfit
8. Finding unexpected $
9. Vacation days
10. Rocking out in my car to music from the 80’s and 90’s.