(Closed) NYC next week (3/12 – 3/16)

posted 6 years ago in New York City
Post # 3
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Oooh, I am full of food recs – just tell me what types of places you’d like to hit and I can give you some ideas!  

I don’t know any events happening off of the top of my head, but I’ll keep an eye out for you. Do you and your husband like to go out drinking?  

Post # 4
3626 posts
Sugar bee

Yeah it all depends on what you like to do – Broadway, shopping, sports, museums, music… what do you like?

Post # 6
532 posts
Busy bee

If you are going to walk over the brooklyn bridge, you can get pizza  at grimaldi’s or get spicy hot chocolate at jacques torres.

Post # 8
3626 posts
Sugar bee

@Ms. Blue:   The only thing about Grimaldi’s is that you can spend over an hour in line, so I don’t know if you think it’d be worth it. The Met museum and natural history are good ones – they are “suggested donation,” which means admission cost is up to you. Chelsea Market has some good shops and places to eat. Chelsea also has tons of free galleries all near each other.

Post # 9
114 posts
Blushing bee

@pinkb:  If you want to check out graffiti (and missed it on your first time around in NYC) head out to 5 Pointz in Long Island City. It’s just one stop into Queens off the E or M train. You can get a good view of it on the 7 train as well.

For good xiao long bao (aka soup dumplings), try Shanghai Cafe or Joe’s Shanghai on the Upper West Side… just kidding. They’re both in Chinatown.

The topic ‘NYC next week (3/12 – 3/16)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors