(Closed) Oct 2010 wedding pro pics (pic heavy)

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

very cute! You guys look very happy and everything was beautiful!

Post # 5
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

Loved the centerpieces and cardbox!  The beading on your gown was so pretty!  Do share with us the story behind the Darth Vader and Storm Troopers helmets!!!!

Post # 7
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@deebstation – Too funny!  I bet the guests were quite surprised and will never forget the grand entrance! 

Post # 8
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

these are great! it looks like your wedding was a great time for everyone! the pic of the detail on your dress is beautiful. the cupcakes are adorable! the guys are too funny in their star wars helmets=) and i love the one of the two of you at the end! it’s perfect! 

Post # 9
3982 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

You look gorgeous! And the storm trooper thing is too funny. Love it!

Post # 10
646 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

What’s on the other side of your tall centerpiece? I’m guessing it’s a table number, but do you have a pic of that side of it? I may steal some of your idea for my wedding!!

Post # 12
3049 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

LOVE the pictures! I love your birdcage, so cute! I love the storm troopers! Omg this is great… have to tell my fiance about this (he’s a huge halo fan). Hmm what else? I love the photography, very good! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I just shoved my laptop into Mr. Tattoo’s face! I was like LOOK! DARTH VADER!!!! AWESOME! You dress is beautiful! You look amazing! 

Post # 14
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

YAY!!  You are a dress twin and nearly date twin to me!  My wedding was 2 days before yours.  πŸ™‚  Everything looked gorgeous!  πŸ™‚

Post # 15
2459 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

You look stunning and i love your cake!!!

The topic ‘Oct 2010 wedding pro pics (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors