(Closed) Oct 2011 Brides…who’s already bought a dress?

posted 8 years ago in October 2011
Post # 4
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have mine, it should be in sometime next month! Its Alfred Angelo 801 (dress on the left) and they are adding the sash (from the dress on the right) for me in a light gold satin.  I can’t wait to see it again! 

Post # 6
1636 posts
Bumble bee

I just bought mine! 

Post # 7
57 posts
Worker bee

You guys are so good!  And look beautiful!!!!  

I haven’t even tried any on yet. hahaha  My mom lives in another state so I’ve been delaying so that I can try dresses on with her.  She’s supposed to come visit soon….any suggestions/advice for the first “try-on” appointment?

Post # 8
1251 posts
Bumble bee

You ladies are ahead of the game!

Post # 9
536 posts
Busy bee

I haven’t gotten mine yet or even started looking.  For me I think its wayy to early..I think I would change my mind ten times before now and a year and a half..I will prob wait until next year to start looking

Post # 10
2410 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Wow you guys are really on the ball huh? I don’t think I could buy that far ahead. I’d be too scared of changing my mind hehe.

Post # 11
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I got mine! its the fionella by maggie sottero!

no pictures of me in it yet =(

[attachment=903584,112096]

Post # 12
536 posts
Busy bee

love these dresses!  Now I want to start looking! LOL ohh not I must wait 🙂

Post # 13
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I love all those dresses!!!

I’m another one of those “have to wait” girls… I’d definitely change my mind a million times, and probably end up being a two (or three!) dress bride!  I’m probably not even going to start looking until January.  Bummer… I SO want to start looking!

Post # 14
11 posts
Newbee

These dresses are goregeous!! I bought my dress early this year from Winnie Couture, and the more I look at it the more I fall in loves with it!! I’m waiting until later to get it altered though. Since I got it on an UNBELIEVABLE steal, I wasn’t worried about getting it super early.

Post # 15
2404 posts
Buzzing bee

these dresses are all so pretty!! i feel like a slug! i haven’t even started to think about looking. In August maybe i think i will . I’m still living in another state for the next 4 months and want to shop with my mom and sister.

The topic ‘Oct 2011 Brides…who’s already bought a dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors