(Closed) Oct 2013 brides…post your venue!!

posted 5 years ago in October 2013
Post # 4
1311 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Post # 6
60 posts
Worker bee

jwilk241: Your venue is absolutely lovely.  The ceremony space is gorgeous!

Here is my venue for my reception:

Inside the ballroom – I fell in love with this place because of the garden view and access to the gardens for the duration of my reception.  So heres hoping that it is a nice sunny day 🙂

The cocktail hour will be in the gardens weather permitting:

Post # 7
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

My venue is still being renovated, so I don’t want to post old photos. The reno is coming along nicely and it’s going to be stunning! I’m getting married at The Down Town Club in Philadelphia, which overlooks the Liberty Bell and has skyline views of the city. SO excited!

Post # 10
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m having a hard time finding a good picture, but here’s at least one!  I get the impression my wedding will be more casual than the rest of yours. 😉  Gorgeous venues, everyone!

Post # 12
720 posts
Busy bee

I’m having trouble finding pictures…. here is the reception space. Our venue is called Willow Springs, and it’s a winery.

Post # 13
720 posts
Busy bee

Ok found another one. It’s not the best picture (not set up for a wedding) but across the pond, by the willow, is where our ceremony will be.

This is the front – it’s got a bit of a country farmhouse-feel to it, which I love. (No, it won’t have the “OPEN” sign up lol)

Post # 14
103 posts
Blushing bee

not sure what happened to my post, there was a notice that said a moderator had to approve of it and then nothing happend. hmm..

let’s try this again,

my venue is the ancaster mill

Post # 17
1257 posts
Bumble bee

Historic Londontown and Gardens

The topic ‘Oct 2013 brides…post your venue!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors