Oct 2014 bees do any of you have any Honeymoon ideas/plans yet?

posted 3 years ago in October 2014
Post # 3
2087 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@kansas_nurse:  I have been dreaming about this honeymoon for so long! We are planning on going to Venice for 4 nights, then we are going to take a train to Rome for 3 nights. We are then going to fly to Sicily to relax on the beach for 5 nights

Post # 4
179 posts
Blushing bee

@kansas_nurse:  We are going to Couples Negril! Our honeymoon is actually being postponed to December 2014 due to FI being a full time student. We are planning on leaving a few days after Christmas and spending NYE in Jamaica!

Post # 5
236 posts
Helper bee

No plans yet, but we are looking into Bora Bora.

Post # 7
431 posts
Helper bee

I wanted to do Bora Bora but we looked into it and couldn’t imagine just being on a beach for 2 weeks with nothing to do.  We talked to our friend, who is a travel agent, and are going to go on an African Safari for 11 days, then relax on the beach in Zanzibar for 3 days.  We’ll do this in December before Christmas.  I’m going to pet a lion! 

We’re registering at my friend’s travel agency so that will be our whole registry so those who feel the need can contribute to our once in a lifetime trip!  

Post # 8
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Legare Waring House

I think we are going to go on a missions/volunteer trip, actually. It’s something we both really want to do, and we figure while it might not be the most romantic, it will be a great bonding experience!

Maybe we’ll get to relax for a couple days too 😉

Post # 9
790 posts
Busy bee

so far… with all the money we are putting out…our sofa! 

Post # 10
1103 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

We are thinking about a cruise, for not having to plan much after getting on board!  Just go with the flow, and maybe do excursions, and have all the food taken care of!

Post # 11
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

We originally wanted to do Italy but not sure if we will have the money for that so we are thinking of maybe Aruba…I want to do all inclusive 

Post # 12
721 posts
Busy bee

i dont want to spend a lot of money, especially after an expensive wedding. we are driving to toronto/niagara falls, canada. its simple but i think it will be romantic

Post # 13
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

We have been pondering, but it’s tricky because we know we want somewhere warm, but at that time of year it gets a bit expensive!

It’s likely we’ll end up going to the Canary Islands, which are still quite warm that time of year, but not so far away as to cost the earth!

Post # 14
113 posts
Blushing bee

Total opposite ideas… Alaska or Hawaii. Hahahah. 

Post # 15
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

We’re going with a Mediterranean cruise.  I’ve been to Europe, but haven’t been to Barcelona, Rome, or Greece so I’m super excited!  Is it wrong that I’m more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding??

Post # 16
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

We were thinking about langkawi malaysia

There are many activities to do there other than just sitting on a beach

I’m just worried about the weather

I’ve read so many contadictory reports about rain during end of october beginning november on that island..

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors