(Closed) Oct 20th 2012 ladies – 99 days to go!!!

posted 5 years ago in October 2012
Post # 4
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Haha yes I am freaking out too! Every morning before work I am looking at my to do list… We still have not met with the preacher ( we live 4 hours from where we are getting married) and I haven’t designed the cake yet! Ahh … Oh well it will get done I hope haha …

Post # 6
1253 posts
Bumble bee

Yes, it feels good. I am so excited. Just set up our menu tasting for the ending of the month. I’m on a roll. 

Post # 7
3773 posts
Honey bee

omg! I’m so excited! I love how when FI and I are planning something or notice a date that a movie or show comes out, I get to say ‘We’ll be married by then’. BEST FEELING EVER

Post # 8
451 posts
Helper bee

I am not freaking out!  I am way ahead in the planning.  I am done everything I can do for now, except sending out invites, which we are doing towards the end of the month, I think.  The rest are very minor craft projects and dealing with decorations that I can’t do until later. 

Post # 10
5081 posts
Bee Keeper

I can’t believe it either!  We started at something like 450 days. 

Post # 11
342 posts
Helper bee

Yesterday, I was like 100 days! that’s so crazzzy! now 99 days seems like “OH NOOO, I need to step it up!”

Post # 13
380 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m freaking. I still have yet to hear from my MOH about her being in the wedding.  She told me in March she would but have yet to get a email/text/or call back from her since I last called/text/emailed her.  Still waiting for confirmation on the reception location.  Have NOT gotten a MOH dress.  Just got a new best man last weekend.  Have not found an officiant.  AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   FI says it will be okay, if not we’ll elope. HA HA  So not funny.

Post # 14
456 posts
Helper bee

WOO HOO… double digits!!!

Getting sooooo excited!! DIY ing my guestbook right now!!

I have totally been freaking out this week! Wedding shopping. Can’t believe its almost 3 months till wedding. 

Wish we could have had an engagement party. But we are having a miscellaneous shower soon so I am looking forward to it.

Picking up my dress August 8th. Just got pink lace in that I am bringing to my seamstress to sew onto the bottom of the underskirt. Yaay!

Post # 15
42 posts
Newbee

Not freaking out here, but things are starting to feel VERY real!!!

As I am a student and on my break right now we had a hair, makeup and dress trial just to be sure and WOW I can’t wait 😀

I go back to my studies on Monday but almost everything is set!!!

Post # 16
23 posts
Newbee

I was surprised with just how much I have already done! The only things left to do is get my dress altered, buy the garments to go under my dress (bought a ball gown from David’s Bridal) and make the guestbook. Whoa. 91 days 14 hours and 15 minutes! Bring it! 

The topic ‘Oct 20th 2012 ladies – 99 days to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors