(Closed) Oct 8, 2011 Peacock Wedding

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hello Date Twin! 🙂

I am not having a peacock themed wedding but I wanted to respond just because I’m getting married on the same day.

My friend is having a peacock themed wedding on August 20th.  Your wedding sounds like it is going to be amazing!

For my bridesmaids, I got them all the same thing with the exception of my MOH.  I got them their jewelry for the wedding, a customized tote bag, customized compacts and make-up bags that I found on etsy, flip-flops for the reception, and some soaps and coffee and things like that. I have 9 girls so I absolutely understand that it gets costly! I think that it is nice to do something invidualized but it is a lot of work too.  Could you add little personalized touches to each person’s gift?

Post # 5
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’m also getting married on the the 8th.  I don’t have a peacock theme, but my colors were inspired by the peacock colors.

Our wedidng party includes 8 ladies, 7 bridesmaids and 1 groomswoman.  I’ve gotten them:  A chico reusable bag $5 (that’s what their gift is in), slippers $20, jewelry (necklace, earrings, and bracelet) for the day of $28, small personalized mirrors $5, lotion from Victoria Secret $7.50, lip gloss $1.00 and their hair the day of.  Nothing super expensive, but I had a hard time trying to figure out what to get them and ended up with a bag full of stuff.  Hopefully they like it but I’m thinking I might add a robe or something.

Post # 6
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@love1002: Colors are like a cobalt blue and apple green.  The theme is actually The Beatles.  We are having a lot of green apples as Apple was their record label.

I think the stuff you’re getting your girls is great!

The topic ‘Oct 8, 2011 Peacock Wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors