(Closed) October 13, 2012

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Ambo, I like the way you think…

When is your wedding date?

October 13, 2012!! It seems far away, but I know it will come up fast!

How old are you/FI?

He is 29, I’m 28

How did you meet?

We met through mutual friends too…my friend and his friend were dating, and they introduced us. Ironically, we had actually grown up about a block away from each other – just out of our ‘limits’ when we were younger. Crazy!

What do you/ Fiance do for a living?

He works for the federal government; I’m a registered nurse (shout-out Ambo!!) working with a travel agency right now – we recently moved, and I’m kind of exploring the area.

What is your theme?
What are your

We’re sticking with fall too. Our venues are historic, so I’m trying to do a kind of vintage/romantic feeling. Thinking the bridesmaids in a cappucino color, decor in browns, ivories. Flowers giving a pop of orange/yellow! Not using a ton of pumpkins/leaves, but will probably use a few for some decor. Lots of candles!

@Ambo – I got some craft pumpkins from Michaels and am going to carve them with our initials, or ‘i do’.

How did he propose?

We went for a walk along the river…the hiccup in the plan was that there apparently was a riverside jazz festival going on at the time, and there was a cover to get in! We went to the side and ended up jumping the fence and sneaking in!! Haha!! Had some great background music when I turned around and he was down on his knee 🙂 I still feel bad that my first response was …’really?!’…I’d just been waiting for so long, I couldn’t believe it was actually happening!!!

The topic ‘October 13, 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors