(Closed) October 2010 brides… it’s almost our time!

posted 9 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I ordered my dress this month after 1 day of shopping. I love it. That is about all I have done though, aside from the ceremony/reception venue and the photog. What all have you done so far Limeade??

Post # 4
635 posts
Busy bee

Yay October 2010 πŸ™‚

There’s been a Sept 2010 board for a while (it didn’t appear on July 1 or anything).  Perhaps we could talk to the powers the bee (heheh, I make myself giggle) to get an October 2010 board out there?

Post # 6
1205 posts
Bumble bee

Yay for October 2010!!! 

Post # 8
28 posts
Newbee

I’m so excited for an Oct. 2010 post! I can’t wait to chat with date twins and exchange stories of planning and ideas! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2324 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2018

We’re 10.9.10

Post # 11
95 posts
Worker bee

Our date is 10-10-10! I’m so excited, we went on Monday and secured our ceremony spot. Today I rented chairs, and spoke to the Package store who will be doing our alcohol/ beverage service. We have a beautiful venue, an old victorian hotel ballroom, check it out- http://www.crockerhouse.net/grandballroom.asp. It has an amazing back patio/ courtyard that we can use for cocktail hour! I think it will be the perfect place to celebrate out first night as husband and Wife!  yay!!!!

Post # 13
2324 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2018

We picked Columbus Day weekend, so that we could get all of our friends to the beach. πŸ™‚ The kids are out of school on Monday, so it works best for us. 

Post # 14
28 posts
Newbee

We picked Oct. because I just love everything about the fall, the leaves, the weather(as long as it doesnt rain) and the colors. My sister’s anniversary is Oct.4 so we didnt want it too close to hers and I didn’t want Halloween. So, October 23, 2010 just looked good to me. I just hope there are lots of beautiful leaves ready for great pics! Laughing

Post # 16
635 posts
Busy bee

We chose the date last year – I picked a gimmicky date in hopes to get the fiance (then the boyfriend) interested (later, I found out his lack of wedding interest had nothing to do with the getting married part and more to do with some family issues).  10/10/10 was far enough away in early 2008 to plan a fabulous wedding but not rush into anything – plus it was a Sunday (which I liked) in October (when I always wanted to get married).  Bonus – the fiance is a computer geek, and 101010 in binary is 42, which, according to Douglas Adams, is the Answer to the Ultimate Question.

The topic ‘October 2010 brides… it’s almost our time!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors