(Closed) October 2011 Babies…

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

My little girl is due October 8th. I can’t believe we only have about 3 months left!

Post # 4
1032 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’m Oct. 8th also!   I can’t wait to meet our little girl!! 🙂

Post # 5
354 posts
Helper bee

@spraguebride – I thought we might be due date twins 🙂

How are you guys feeling as we start the last trimester?

Post # 6
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

October 31 here! Crossing my fingers he’s born on his due date, but my gut says early. (Which is why, if I’m not careful when I say that I’m going to jinx it and he’ll arrive late.)

Post # 7
1835 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Well, my due date keeps waffling between Oct. 7-9. I’m hating the third trimester so far to be quite honest. It’s so uncomfortable with the hot flashes and the throwing up and the swelling and sweating. UGH. My husband keeps reminding me what it’s going to be worth in the end but I’m ready for it to be over. 

Post # 8
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’ve been told Oct. 8th and 9th, so we’ll see.  I’m feeling “ok” I think the nausea is returning, but to kick it I’m drinking lots of water!  Right now the heartburn is killing me, and I’m sure the sour gummy worms aren’t helping that 1 little bit, lol!

Post # 10
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Oct.7th here! starting to notice how much my belly gets in the way!

Post # 11
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Oct 19th here. FTM and having a lil boy.

I second the heartburn thing – forget the “ring of fire”, it’s more like the “throat of fire” lol. I swear one of these days I’m going to OD on Tums!

Just started the 3rd tri and not liking it. At least we’re in the last stretch – I can take comfort that in 10-13 weeks it’ll be over and I’ll have my little munchkin in my arms.

Post # 12
354 posts
Helper bee

@katerdid – No joke on the Tums! I’ve already blown through an entire Costco-sized bottle of them.

I got my first unsolicited belly touch by a stranger yesterday. Even though I thought I’d be ready for it after reading comments on here about it, I totally wasn’t. It was so strange that I froze and couldn’t get out the snappy comeback I had planned.

Post # 13
288 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

October 11th and its a boy! Excited to be in the 3rd trimester. I am ready to meet our little guy.

Post # 14
354 posts
Helper bee

Hi October mamas! Can y’all believe it’s already September?! Below is a list of October mamas and their expected due dates – are we missing anyone?

firsttimemom – 10/7-9

soon2bmrs.D – 10/7

spraguebride – 10/8

StbHisMrs – 10/8-9

owlbride – 10/8

octobermom – 10/11

katerdid – 10/19

Storm0075 – 10/29

red_seattle – 10/31

Post # 16
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m 37 weeks 3 days and feeling very done!  I’m dilated to 1 and 60-70% effaced.  I’m still dealing with bouts of contractions and I’m not sure I’ll be able to tell when it really is time 😉 

The topic ‘October 2011 Babies…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors