(Closed) October 2011 ! We have a Board :)

posted 8 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Oh me me me! Eek! Seems soooo soon. 

Post # 5
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Already I’m behind ha ha.  We’ve been looking at venues – we’re going to have the ceremony and reception at the same place. We like one place and will probably book it this month (it keeps coming up as our favorite one).  That’s awesome that you’ve done that much so far.  I can’t wait to solidfy some of my ideas. I love this site!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

*waves* Hi October 2011 bees! We’re getting married 10/01/11 (we’re big nerds and we chose it because its a binary wedding date).

So far, I have just been doing lots of research and budgeting and planning. I’m planning a low-budget, not-so-traditional, but Italian-themed wedding. I want to book my venue ASAP because in the DC area, there are not very many venues that fit our low budget!

Post # 8
299 posts
Helper bee

LOL @ Lily that is exactly what my guy said about us getting married on that day!  Yay date twin!

Post # 9
1636 posts
Bumble bee

ahh!! Date Triplets with Abbee and Lily2905

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am officially an October 2011 bee and wayy to excited for words!!  I spend most of my used to be boring work day planning my wedding and dreaming about colors and flowers!  I love it!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

Welcome alycone!

How is everyone’s planning coming along? We booked our venue – it’s an art gallery! I really love it.

Post # 13
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Planning is going well so far.  I am waiting to here on some pricing on the venue.  It is Medinah Country Club and Im really hoping we can swing it.  These are some colors I really like.   OR Each table had an eclectic mix of decorations. Gold colanders filled with ribbon-wrapped peaches, a coke bottle filled with purple asters and status and wrapped with burlap and another coke bottle that held the table name card sat atop a country-chic tabl...  It’s so hard to decide!

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

I’m newly engaged (2 days ago) but we already know the wedding will be sometime in October of 2011. I’ve already done a lot of “pre-planning” by stalking these boards, among other things, but now I’m just excited to start making definite plans.

Now- what the heck do we do first??! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
19 posts
Newbee

Hi Everyone!  This is my very first post on weddingbee, I’m so excited!

We haven’t picked our exact date yet, but we know it’s in October of 2011!  We’ve decided on having it at a beautiful golf club in Calgary, Alberta, and we want to wait till golf season is over here so there aren’t a bunch of drunk men hanging around haha.

I have to wait until March to book the venue, but I’ve picked a photographer, and that’s about it!

I know we are going to have a morning ceremony and a brunch reception because we didn’t want a dance, and we don’t really drink much, so it didn’t really fit us to have a traditional dinner reception with dancing.  Is anyone else doing something similar?

Look forward to chatting with everyone!

Post # 16
536 posts
Busy bee

We are getting married in Oct 2011  as well!  We haven’t booked a venue but we want to do it the 1st or the 8th!  The first two Sat of the month so it’s still kinda warm and it will look so pretty with the trees changing colors! 

To me it feels like a year in a half is sooo far away!  I just want it to be next year already!  I can’t wait to marry the man of my dreams ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘October 2011 ! We have a Board :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors