(Closed) October 2012- Let's see your cake topper!!

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
1284 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here’s ours!

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee

I love penguins so we had to have penguin cake toppers.

Post # 5
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

Hopefully the picture isn’t too big.  Those are our love birds made by primitiveseason on etsy.  ^_^  Yes, that bird has a veil and yes that’s an adorable bow tie.  Loveee!

Post # 6
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

He was a confirmed bachelor for many, many years. . .so.  .

Post # 7
1237 posts
Bumble bee

We haven’t gotten pictures of our exact one yet (should be getting the within the next couple of weeks) but it’ll be similar to this:

Post # 8
177 posts
Blushing bee

we’re gonna do this!! 😀

Post # 10
406 posts
Helper bee

My mom is attempting to make ours out of polymer clay. Here is a picture of her first attempt. Sorry, it’s a little blurry. She made a second attempt which was better, but I don’t have a picture of it. We are going to paint them purple, and write our initials and wedding date on them.

Post # 11
33 posts
Newbee

@JoanHarris:  we are doing the same thing, we have a camera ready to go so we can take pictures of us on our day

Post # 12
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Here’s ours!  It was the very first wedding purchase we made! Love it!  Crappy cell phone pic. 

Post # 13
2657 posts
Sugar bee

Heres ours but it will be in our colors. 🙂

Post # 14
93 posts
Worker bee

Our Han and Leia topper, courtesy of Pegged on Etsy.  We also have a second, unofficial cake topper that my Aunt made us for our shower last weekend.  It’s a vintage set of Han and Leia action figures in a land speeder that she doctored up with bells and a “Just Married” banner!  I really should get a picture of that one too!

Post # 15
97 posts
Worker bee

NO FISHING on Dock Bride and Groom Wedding Cake Topper Funny sports

Considering this one right now! I laugh everytime I see it 🙂 I figured the cake topper is one place we can let go of the formal wedding decor!

Post # 16
1566 posts
Bumble bee

TOTALLY KIDDING!!! WE HAVE NOT FOUND OURS YET….I JUST THINK THESE ARE TOO FUNNY!!

The topic ‘October 2012- Let's see your cake topper!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors