October 2013 babies :)

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
1915 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@crazydogmom:  I’m a June momma but I’m home alone and bore. Tonight so I’m on the bee. Congrats to you! My birthday is oct 7 :)  

Just wanted to say in relation to the tea, I read while Ttc that hibiscus teas cancaring on cramps, etc so you might want to avoid anything with that in it as well 

2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@crazydogmom:  omg! Thank you for starting this thread! I felt like such a loner because my edd is oct 2nd!(:

498 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I was just sufing the bee and saw this board pop up. Just wanted to say congrats to eveyone! I am due in July and love seeing the new boards pop up!

136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I am so excited to be able to post here! 

When did you get your pos/what cycle day were you on?: Jan 25, day 25 of cycle.

How many DPO were you before you saw that second line?: 11 DPO. The first test I saw a faint line and decided to try a second time – Another faint line. Ran to the pharmacy and bought a ClearBlue Digital and it said PREGNANT! (all four times, I might add. ;-) )

After how many cycles of trying did you get this BFP?:  Four! Felt like an eternity!

Estimated Due Date?: October 8th! 

Is this your first child? If not, how many siblings does this sweet little bean have?: This is our first. 

Have you told anyone/when do you plan to tell at least the important people in your life (family/best friends)?: We told all of our immediate family members and just a couple of close friends. We will wait until the 12th or 13th week to announce to everyone else. 

What symptoms have you been feeling (if any)? Swollen, sore breasts. Dizziness and nausea. PMS-like cramps. Achy lower back. Fatigue.

Anything you’ve given up so far?: I enjoyed my last Starbucks yesterday prior to finding out that I’m pregnant! ;-) I’m a big coffee drinker, so I plan to limit myself to MAYBE a cup a day. I also cut diet soda cold turkey, and don’t plan on drinking regular soda.

I am SO excited for us mamas-to-be! Here’s to a healthy pregnancy!

758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

When did you get your pos/what cycle day were you on?: Jan 26, CD 40 (I O’d around CD 26) 

How many DPO were you before you saw that second line?: 14 DPO. It’s my first month temping and I didn’t get a temp drop, so I decided to take a dollar store test for the heck of it. It was positive, but I didn’t believe it until I took a digital the morning of 15 DPO. Unfortunately I didn’t get a picture of that test because it was 5 am. Might take another just to get a “Pregnant” pic!

After how many cycles of trying did you get this BFP?: NTNC 3 months, TTC 1 month

Estimated Due Date?: Somewhere between Oct 1 and 6. I have an extra long cycle, so it’s difficult to pinpoint exactly when I got knocked up! I’ll let the Dr decide!

Is this your first child? If not, how many siblings does this sweet little bean have?: First!!

Have you told anyone/when do you plan to tell at least the important people in your life (family/best friends)?: Telling my parents tonight! Probably going to tell DH’s parents and our siblings in about 4 weeks. Telling the rest of the world in mid-March, which is my birthday, so it should be a fun surprise!!

What symptoms have you been feeling (if any)?: None. Zip, Zero, Zilch. Although I’m over analyzing everything! I’ve actually had more energy the past 2 days, but I think it’s because I’m so psyched. I hope it lasts a while!!

Anything you’ve given up so far?: Had 1/2 glass of wine last night before I got the digital positive this morning. That will be my last! I’m also supposed to be going out for sushi this week, so I have to figure out how to get out of that. The one thing I’m freaked out about giving up is my anti-anxiety meds that I take for flying. I travel a lot for work (I’m actually going out of town tomorrow!) and I read that I shouldn’t take my meds. Haven’t had a chance to speak with my Dr because it’s been the weekend. Pray for no turbulence or they might be peeling me off the ceiling!

178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

When did you get your pos/what cycle day were you on?: Jan 25, the day after my birthday!!!

How many DPO were you before you saw that second line?: 14 DPO. i had POAS 3 days in a row before and all neg!

After how many cycles of trying did you get this BFP?: went off the pill in Nov 2012

Estimated Due Date?: Oct 4, but not 100% yet!!

Is this your first child? If not, how many siblings does this sweet little bean have?: First!!

Have you told anyone/when do you plan to tell at least the important people in your life (family/best friends)?: I had to tell my best friend because we were having a birthday party and i would have been busted because i normally drink lots of wine with my girlfriends! and there were jelloshots, i needed a partner in crime all night!! we are waiting until we hear a heartbeat to tell our parents and close friends. 

What symptoms have you been feeling (if any)?: None yet.. i am excited to feel some!! I think it will make me less nervous.

Anything you’ve given up so far?: 

Wine, hottubbing! 

2401 posts
Buzzing bee

When did you get your pos/what cycle day were you on?: Cyle day 42(:

How many DPO were you before you saw that second line?: 14 dpo. Took 3 tests a couple days in a row and they all said neg. I think it was 9dpo, 10dpo, & 12dpo.

After how many cycles of trying did you get this BFP?: 2

Estimated Due Date?: October 2nd or 3rd. 

Is this your first child? If not, how many siblings does this sweet little bean have?: Nope we have a beautiful daughter named Faith. She will be almost 3 when this little one gets here.

Have you told anyone/when do you plan to tell at least the important people in your life (family/best friends)?: Parents and siblings. Waiting till our 7 week appointment to tell friends. We will tell Facebook around 2nd trimester.

What symptoms have you been feeling (if any)?: Sore boobs, crampiness, itchy, and super tired.

Anything you’ve given up so far?: Mt. Dew, Coke, and fast food. Not complaining though it was time for me to start eating better and working out.

2401 posts
Buzzing bee

Any October mamas having crampy or back aches? I seriously am only comfortable if I’m sitting straight up in a chair with my legs as far apart as they go.

99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Yay!!! Just stopping by to say congrats to the October mamas! :)  

1556 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Congrats October  mamas!!

You must log in to reply to this topic. New to Weddingbee? Sign up to join the conversation!