posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 5
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Due date:  October 15

How far along are you?  4w6d

What do you do for work?  Resource Analyst for the government

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom? Ugh, worst is not sleeping (I was up at 12:30am today!) and awful MS from the time I wake up until around lunch. 

Do you have pets that will become older siblings?  Our not-so-mini dachshund Cooper! We’ve been trying to tell him, but he’s clueless. 😉  And in honor of the October mamas, Cooper in his Halloween costume this year:

Post # 6
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@The_Future_KB:  I had boxers my whole life (until my mini-dachshund), I love them. She is adorable!!

Post # 7
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

ROLL CALL!

Due date: 10/10

How far along are you? ~5wks

What do you do for work? I guess I’m technically a SAHW right now.  I’m a physicist/aerospace engineer, but left my job when we moved across the country for my husband to take a post-doc position.

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom? Haven’t really had anything weird or bad…mild nausea, low energy

Do you have pets that will become older siblings? 2 cats

Post # 8
1640 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

Due date:    October 13th

How far along are you?   5w1d

What do you do for work?   I paint cars.   But my doctor will put me on leave when I see him becausr of the chemicals

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom?   weird food combos

Do you have pets that will become older siblings?   yes two cats and we have s son who will be a big brother too  🙂 

Post # 9
Hostess
3787 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Due date: 11 October 2014

How far along are you? 5 weeks 3 days! 

What do you do for work? My husband and I are in the process of launching our own company. Right now, my first independent contract is managing a research project in Afghanistan. (It’s actually for my old work so it’s a great deal. I do the same thing I did before but with more flexibility, more control over the project, and I don’t have to live in Afghanistan, lol.) 

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom? Honestly, I can’t complain about anything so far, it’s all been really mild (knock on wood). I wake up earlier and crash out at the end of the day. And I kind of suck at regulating my body temperature, but that’s about it.

Do you have pets that will become older siblings? Meet Sophie. She just turned 7, and I’ve had her since about 8 weeks, although this picture is in Afghanistn about two years ago. She’s pretty spoiled so it’s going to be an adjustment for her. But uh.. One of my Youtube guilty pleasures is cat/baby videos so I’m pretty excited!

Post # 10
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

ROLL CALL!

Due date: 10/17/14

How far along are you? 4w4d

What do you do for work? Attorney

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom? The weirdest is a bit of insomnia! I never have trouble sleeping! The worst is the constipation and the occassional cramp. They scare me.

Do you have pets that will become older siblings? Sadly, no.

Post # 12
983 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

ROLL CALL!

Due date: 10.18.14 – 1 week after DH’s bday!

How far along are you? 4w3d

What do you do for work? I’m a Brand Manager for an oral care company that makes the little floss picks and other great products to keep those prearly whites looking gorgeous 😀

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom? There haven’t been any weird ones yet, but the worst one is the extreme exhaustion…seriously, it’s killing me!! >.<

Do you have pets that will become older siblings? Oh yes!  We have two boxer babies who are going to make excellent big sisters!  I don’t have a picture on this computer, but I’ll post one when I get home 🙂

@The_Future_KB:  One of our girls looks *just* like your little baby!  

Actually I just found one that I posted on the Bee a long time ago!  Here’s my sweet little Kona bean 😀

Post # 14
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ROLL CALL!

Due date: October 14th

How far along are you? 5 weeks 1 day

What do you do for work? I’m a registered nurse, but I’m not working right now because I’m back in school to get my bachelors degree in nursing. I have an associates degree now. 

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom? Hard to say. Either the nausea/vomiting or the exhaustion

Do you have pets or other children that will become older siblings? I have two precious chihuahuas who are going to make great big sisters! I’m on my phone, and their picture is showing up at the top for some reason. 

Post # 15
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

@The_Future_KB:  

One of my cats is terrified of everything…so I assume this will be no different.  

The other…I have no idea.  He’s also prone to rapid changes in personality (friendly one minute, you’re bleeding the next).  And he tends to have to be on my lap. ALL. THE. TIME.  He’s ridiculously needy…he’s recently started needing me to, no joke, put him down for naps.  Otherwise he wanders the house looking for me and making the most pitiful meow ever and won’t stop till he gets wrapped in a blanket for a nap.  So yeah…not really sure how that’s going to go.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors