October 2014 Babies Part 4

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 5
2274 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

ROLL CALL! Due date:  October 16, 2014

How far along are you?  8w5d, 9 weeks Thursday

What are you hoping for? Boy or girl?  I really want a little girl.   All the gender predicting wives tales tell me girl, so I can only hope, LOL.  Either way, I will be happy with a healthy baby. 

Any crazy cravings? Weird aversions?  I have been wanting alot of baked potatoes and pizza.  Other than those two things, most things don’t sound very good

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?  It is only Tuesday, so plenty of week left.  I did enjoy the warmer weather yesterday.  I took the pup for a walk, when I got home from work.   I am looking forward to my first OB appointment on Friday, so hopefully the best thing will come from that appointment =)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  coffeegal85.
Post # 4
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Yay, a new thread! I can’t believe we’re on Part 4 already.

ROLL CALL! 

Due date:  October 15

How far along are you?  8 weeks, 6 days

What are you hoping for? Boy or girl?  Both!

Any crazy cravings? Weird aversions?  I want carbo loaded food all the time All potoato products (yum!!), pasta, etc.

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?  Hmmm, well I graduated from my fertility center 5 days ago.  And I’m going to PA on Friday to announce to my mom’s family that we’re having twins. That sould be a blast!

Post # 6
2274 posts
Buzzing bee

Also ladies, we have 17 members on the secret FB group, and 42 mommas listed on this thread.  Come join us on FB!!! =)

Post # 7
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

The stupid new WB won’t let me do a roll call.  So I guess I’m just commenting to follow.  I’ll be 8w tomorrow.  I have another ultrasound with my RE on Thursday (and if it goes well, I graduate from his care, which will be very bittersweet since I love him so very much), and then have an OB appt next Tuesday.  If Thursday goes well, I’ll join the FB group 🙂

Post # 10
2274 posts
Buzzing bee

Purple_Bride:  Um, can I say how jealous I am of you and your Florida trip?!?  How I long for warmer temps!  How long will you be in Florida for?

Post # 9
1640 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Rustic mill, historical site

ROLL CALL!

Due date:       October 13th

How far along are you?     9w1d

What are you hoping for? Boy or girl?     Girl!

Any crazy cravings? Weird aversions?     No weird or crazy, just lots of aversions to really lame stuff  :/

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?   It’s only Tuesday, but we’re leaving for Florida on Saturday, does that count?

Post # 12
1640 posts
Bumble bee

The_Future_KB:  Vacation  !   I’m off work until October 2015  o.O

We have a house rented in Siesta Key, near Sarasota.   Lets hope the weather cooperates!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Purple_Bride.
Post # 13
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

ROLL CALL!

Due date: Oct 26th!

How far along are you? 7w2d

What are you hoping for? Boy or girl? Either, no preference here!

Any crazy cravings? Weird aversions? I’m still just on my junk food kick but trying to be a little more strict with myself. Nothing too weird or serious yet.

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week? It hasn’t happened yet, but Thursday we have our first appointment with our midwive and I’m so excited to see how that goes!

Post # 14
1640 posts
Bumble bee

coffeegal85:     A week!   We leave on the 15th and come back on the 22nd  🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors