October 2014 Babies?

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
4526 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@maggierose:  I am so happy to see another 1+ member getting a BFP! Congratulations and I wish you the best journey.  You so deserve it 🙂 

Post # 4
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I have been dying for an october thread!! Congrats mama!! We were trying for 6 months so I understand the cautiously hopeful.  It’s so hard not to be through the roof excited though!!

Post # 5
465 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi guys!  I’m in the same ballpark… TTC for 2+ years, and here I am pregnant (hopefully, haha – had a positive FRER this morning).  I am currently waiting for blood work to come back, so I am not quite 100% ready to join you ladies, I hope to soon! 

Congrats all around!

Post # 7
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I am an October 2013 mommy and it blows my mind that there’s already a October 2014 board.  Good luck ladies and have a happy and healthy 9 months.  It goes by so fast.

Post # 8
240 posts
Helper bee

@maggierose:  Congrats! I am so happy you got a BFP after such a long time TTC, what a blessing. Happy to have you on the board 🙂

@misshydra:  Yay! I said congrats on the February POAS board already but again: what awesome news! I understand that you will join later if the results are good. I am very happy for you!

@princessbelle:  Congrats again 🙂 I was supposed to be an Oct 3rd Mama too but I must have ovulated later as my U/S said 4+1 weeks when I was supposed to be 4+5, boooh for getting moved back.

Hi ladies! I am an October mama, too. My current EDD is (about) 10/5/14, I ovulated later than I thought, buuuut at 4+1 my OB did an U/S and there was a tiny white spot in the gestational sac, HAPPY. I will have another U/S at 6+2 and I am so scared of not seeing a heartbeat. No real symptoms for me other than being VERY tired, no sore boobs or anything else… I’d rather have some.

My DH had cancer so we started trying earlier than we originally wanted and it happened on our first cycle, I  feel so blessed after having such a horrible last year and I am terrified of loosing this biggest joy of my life. As of today I am 4+3 PREGNANT. (5+1 if you measured by LMP…)

Well, I hope lots of lovely ladies will join us and we will all have a happy & healthy 9 months!!! Can’t wait for this ride.

Post # 10
465 posts
Helper bee

Hey guys! Just wanted to share this mornings test.  Getting darker! Yesterday’s hcg came back as 13 and I will go in again on Friday to see if it doubles.  I also thought it was interesting the difference between the frer and the wondfo – same urine, but no line on the wondfo and a pretty noticeable one on the frer.

Post # 11
465 posts
Helper bee

It didn’t upload! Here’s the comparison pic:

Post # 12
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@misshydra:  That happened to me too! I had a squiiiiiinter on a frer and nothing for days on the wondfo.  FX for a nice number double for you!!

@anni_bride:  Thanks!! Congrats to you too mama!! We have an ultrasound scheduled for 6 weeks and we are super nervous too! I want nothing more than to see the baby in the right spot and have a heartbeat.  I have heartburn like it is nobody’s business and other than being tired that is it for my symptoms.  I actually catch myself wishing for nausea!!!

Post # 13
3119 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Congrats ladies! HH 9 months from an August 2014 mom! 

Post # 14
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I just found out two days ago that I’m pregnant. My EDD is October 13th! I called and got an appointment for 6+4. Do they usually do an ultrasound that early? My lines are darkening on FRERs, but it will sure feel better to see the LO! I’m already feeling exhausted and a little sick. Is it possible to already have symptoms this early or is it in my head?

Post # 15
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@anni_bride:  I hope your DH is ok. What a scary thing to go through. We also got pregnant very quickly. I was expecting it to take awhile, but the first time I ovulated off BC it worked! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors