OCTOBER 2014 BEES! where are you in your planning!?

posted 3 years ago in October 2014
Post # 3
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@kansas_nurse:  I’ve gone and looked at venues so far, but haven’t booked anything yet.  We plan on booking in the next month or so.  Dresses I’ve only looked at online so far, not trying anything on till October of this year, I’m not quite wear I want to be body wise.

Post # 4
257 posts
Helper bee

Venue is booked. Caterer will be booked in July. DJ/guitarist will be booked this week or next week. Colors have finally been picked: navy, coral, and peach, with hints of white and yellow.

No dress yet. Need to lose weight. I have some table decor, but other than that, not much else.

Post # 5
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Ranch

I have nothing, sadly.  I will be dress shopping in November and planning from then on. There are a couple things that I am concentrating on at the moment, but I can’t wait to start to actively plan like you ladies. 

Post # 7
676 posts
Busy bee

@kansas_nurse:  Totally just noticed I used the wrong where.  Whoops!  Yeah I am not too worried about looking for the dress yet, I figure as long as I decide by February I should be good.  

Colors I decided a loooooong time ago, before I got engaged, hell, even in a relationship.  I decided on them when my sister was getting married almost 4 years ago.  I’m doing navy and eggplant, with hints of metallic.  My flowers will be all whites with hints of green.  

Post # 9
236 posts
Helper bee

We have our venue/date and photographer set as of last week! Next we are looking for a DJ, videographer and possibly a partial planner. I’m saving the dress shopping until the fall. 

Post # 12
173 posts
Blushing bee

I have a photographer, venue/s, rehearsal dinner location, a dress/headpiece/veil, bridal party selected, and a hotel room block, so I’m pretty much finished! 

Post # 13
179 posts
Blushing bee

@kansas_nurse:  We have our venue, DJ, and photographer already booked. I have my dress and have picked out my veil, bridal party selected, and I’ve started a few DIY projects. Now if I could only get started on dropping a few lbs…

Post # 15
790 posts
Busy bee

@kansas_nurse:  

• 10/5/14 
  • Theme is “Til Death Do Us Part” – colors black/burgundy/ silver
  • Mom is paying for Dress/Flowers/ Reception (deposits and payments have been made)
  • FI made a big deal about ceremony location so hes paying for that (our door museum- photo below )
  • we are trying to get an appointment with a guitarist to play at the ceremony then at the reception
  • we MAY do STD photos shoot on 10/5/13 so then we can also check out the ceremony location for photo areas (our photo shoot will take 3.5hrs because its HUGE place and we all get golf carts to take around (we are doing photos before the wedding because of that) 
  • still trying to decide between 3 different DJ/MC/photo booth (they are all included in the same package deal.
  • My dress is in going next week for fitting, and looking for MotherOB dress shes excited! 

Post # 16
1103 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Done: Venue (Food and drink, and it’s a Bed/Breakfast so also place to stay), Photos, and Flowers booked.  I feel liek that’d most of the big things so I am on track!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors