October 2014 Brides

posted 2 years ago in October 2014
Post # 2
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’m pretty calm most of the time, but I did just have a “I must pack and count the center pieces tonight!” moment this evening 😉 they come and go! 

Post # 3
184 posts
Blushing bee

I am ready to BE DONE with planning and anticipating!!!!

Post # 4
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

Waitingbee57:  It only hit me last week. I am starting to get nervous. I’m probably going to be a wreck the day of.  The important stuff is done so it’s just a whole bunch of little things now. I think I just want it done and over with already.

Post # 5
164 posts
Blushing bee

OMG! I can’t believe it’s just around the corner! I wish I had lost more weight, but optimistic that I can tone up a little more before the wedding. I also have a strange combination of feeling relaxed that I got all the planning done and stressed that there are plenty of little details I haven’t gotten to yet.

Post # 6
32 posts
Newbee

So much left to do! 

Post # 7
173 posts
Blushing bee

65 Days to go and I’m at a point of not caring anymore!! I just want this over and done with!! I started planning from February 2013 and I am tired. All big things have been done more than a year ago (Church, Reception Venue, DJ, Videography, Dress is being made, Rings were purchased more than a year ago as well). Only little things are left like awaiting rsvps (they are coming in so slow I want to scream), communicating the final count to the caterer, choosing my music (I hate this part).  

Post # 8
2261 posts
Buzzing bee

It really hit me this week…… I spent hours trying to schedule my bridesmaids for hair and makeup and they are being completely unreasonable and complaining about it all (even though I’m paying), I started working on my bridal room for the bridal portraits…. I got a few quotes from event designers for it and the minimum charge is 800 up to 1800 bucks. I’m sorry but draping a room, displaying a wedding gown and finding a couple of white pieces of furniture is not 800 dollars so…..I am designing it myself. 

We already got a ton of RSVPs back………. But we are still waiting for well over 200 of them so we got a while to go here…..

Pressure is on now…….. 

Post # 9
4596 posts
Honey bee

79 days to go for me… and SOOOOOOO much to do! The beginning of my summer was busy, so now I can finally focus on what needs to be done, and toi get it done ASAP. All of the big stuff is in the back of my mind (until we have to start meeting with vendors again to go over details)… so it’s all just the little annoying stuff that takes forever.

But, I won’t lie and say that I’m not stressed… cos I am. I don’t think FI realizes how much more needs to be done, and he really only has to find his suit – but I’m stressing about being able to find ties that match the BM dresses well enough (dang weird blue colors!).

So I am in agreement with most other PP’s – I just want it done and to be married. I know everything will fall together, but still. I just need to have some awesome time management with the time I have and just get things done. I wouldn’t say I’ve procrastinated at all, but have also not put aside my social life for wedding planning. A girl still needs it!

Invites go out next week!!!

Post # 10
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

Waitingbee57:  87 days to gooo and just want to finalise everything! But most suppliers don’t want to do anything until a month before. 🙁

Post # 11
146 posts
Blushing bee

I was doing great until I realized my wedding website autocorrected from appycouple to applycouple. So glad I discovered that after every stinking invite was mailed. Oh well…..

I’m so over the little details. I need to get refocused on it.

Right now I’m just excited for my personal shower in three weeks. It’s going to be be a great time!

Post # 12
429 posts
Helper bee

I am so behind.  I feel like I have nothing planned and invites should be sent out in august! WHAT?! where has the time gone!! I am a nervous wreck but making it happen.  I don’t have hair and makeup booked, I don’t even have a cake!!! We only found an officiant last month. OMG panic!!!!!!

Post # 13
1057 posts
Bumble bee

66 days for me!! I am all calm the entire until this last week, it start hitting me.. 

I got all the big items done but it is the little details that hitting me… we just start to drop off invitation cards to local friends and family.  It’s killing me because FI has a big family and I don’t knwo any of them nor he is familiar, so I’m counting on his family to help out. So far, nothing….. happening

On top of that, 4 oversea relative decided to join our wedding…. I have to arrange accomodation for them as well…   

so my top stressful list are run down, MC meeting, role assign ……. ugh, wish I can do these all alone but I have to get my FI involve which he always dragging his feet 

Post # 14
448 posts
Helper bee

Invitations went out on Monday and I’m excited to start getting those RSVPs back.  I’m looking forward to my shower and bachelorette party coming up in the next few weeks.

The invitations were the final big thing to go out so mostly small things and confirming vendors, trials, and alterations.  I’m feeling surprisingly good but have moments of panic lol.  I just had a moment yesterday where I was freaking out because I haven’t even THOUGHT about what to pack for our honeymoon lol.  So silly.  I’m ready for it to be here and to be married!  I’m excited to see everything come together so now it’s a lot of waiting!

Post # 15
206 posts
Helper bee

65 days to go for me!! I am also wanting to finalize EVERYTHING but feels like most vendors don’t want to meet until September.

My bridal shower is this Saturday and my invites go in the mail on Monday!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors