October 2014 POAS Part 2

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
3828 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

jammer62:  i dont need to roll call again since i O’d on schedule and my date is correct. Just wanted to say that is a lovely list you put together there! 🙂

Post # 4
31 posts
  • Wedding: July 2014

Hi! I’m new to all of this (but have been lurking enough to know the lingo…lol), and thought I’d join!… TTC 1st month. I also just started charting using FF so my hopes for this month aren’t high considering I’m still getting the hang of my cycle.

Anyway, here’s my roll call

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD20/9DPO

Ovulation Date: FF says 10/6 but I’m convinced I felt it on 10/7

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: FF doesn’t know my cycle length yet, but based on simply tracking my periods over the years, my cycles tend to be around 26 days. I’ll POAS 10/21.

Cycles Trying: first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): don’t really have a plan, for now. Just following fertile days.

Link to Chart, if any:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5355af

And for fun… What was your first pet? My parents had a dog when I was born, a big shaggy mutt!

For the record, I had a leftover FRER and had the urge to use it yesterday when I got home from work, not holding my pee or anything, so of course it’s BFN. Not sure what I expected! But in my defense, I’ve been getting the weirdest cramps for a few days, and of all the PMS symptoms I get, cramps is never one of them. 

So excited! Good luck to everyone

Post # 5
3280 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 12

Ovulation Date: Well I had a temp a big temp this morning, EWCM, and an almost positive OPK last night so I’m guessing I’ll O sometime this week! Last cycle was my first off BCP and O’d on CD 16, so we’ll see!

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Put me down tenatively on Oct 30th! 

Cycles Trying: 2nd cycle

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): taking prenatals, hoping to BD everyday either the whole cycle or until FF confirms O

Link to Chart, if any:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsN14

And for fun… What was your first pet?

Tons of cats and a Great Pyrenees I named Keisha when I was 4 lol

Post # 8
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 28, 10 DPO

Ovulation Date: 10/5

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: originally it was tomorrow, but I ovulated later than expected (stress and travel… thanks a lot work) so can you change it to 10/18? I usually have a 12 day luteal phase

Cycles Trying: this is #4!

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/futuremrsgg

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): BD timing (due to travel this month we only BD once during fertile time….), pre natals, pre seed, charting/temping

And for fun… What was your first pet? a dog named Toto! (of course, Carin Tarrier)<br /><br />

Post # 9
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

jammer62:  wtf?? i’d be so angry.  at least they were cheap though, right?? what a waste of FMU, though 🙁

Post # 10
162 posts
Blushing bee

jammer62:  Oh man, I ordered a big batch of Wondfos from Amazon recently.  So far the two I used were not defective, but both were BFNs.  Still way too early to give a BFP, though (only 9 DPO), so I just used them more for fun than because I really expected anything.  I have 50 of them.  Hoping I didn’t waste my money…

Post # 12
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

I’m jumping in. This will be my 2nd POAS for October. Hi ladies! I’m kind of tired of lurking. I want to be frustrated with everyone else (and you all are so fab!)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cycle day 7 – AF came Oct 9 and I was sorely disappointed…

Ovulation Date: Oct 20

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS date will probably be 10/31 – cycle length 25days

Cycles Trying: this is 2 of active, 1st was NTNP – 3?

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): BD, BD, BD!

Link to Chart, if any: I’ve been obsessing enough since before TTC that I can’t bring myself to temp, but I track everything else. Sorry! No chart for the obsessed.

And for fun… What was your first pet? a cat – Tiger (hey, I was 5! :P)

Post # 13
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Sigh DH Informed me that he may be out to work for an extra week, making him just on time for my next Fw ( if AF shows up as scheduled and not. Early, but hopefully neither 😛 ). If AF comes early , then he’ll probably miss it 🙁

My sister texted me today and flat out asked if I am pregnant ( hadn’t told Her we were Trying ) bc she said a loud voice is telling her I am. i know it sounds crazy, but she knew she was pregnant with all 4 of her kids before testing. Let’s hope she’s right with me 😛 I’ve been cramping today but they feel kinda different 

Post # 14
1830 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

jammer62:  could you please move me from TBD to October 27? I had asked to be moved 2 days ago but my message must have been forgotten in the previous thread. Thanks!

Post # 15
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to everyone left to POAS this month!!  Keep the BFPs coming!!

jammer62:  Do you have a dollar tree or store near you?  Pick up some of their tests, they have good reviews and are also super cheap.  Sorry the ones you bought are not working!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors