(Closed) October 2014 Progress

posted 5 years ago in October 2014
Post # 5
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’ve finished strassing one of my shoes and a sign for our card box!  I’m working on table numbers next 🙂  

Here are my shoes (sorry the picture is so huge and sideways!)  I got the idea and instructions from the WeddingBee DIY boards!

Post # 6
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Legare Waring House

Hi there!

10.10.14 here!

So far we have our planner/DOC and they are amazing! We are attending a wedding workshop put on by them in March and hoping to book the venue, photobooth, DJ, and probably nail down a rental company at that time, since we’ll be getting discounts and it’s obviously vendors they know and trust.

Post # 7
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I have done absolutely nothing except look at bridal magazines and websites. I want to start planning, but FI says it is too early. 

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee

So far we have , ceremony/reception venue, caterer and officiant

Post # 9
66 posts
Worker bee

We have our ceremony site, reception venue, and photographer!

Post # 10
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

We booked our venue, photographer, and DJ

We know we will be getting married in FH family church just can’t book until Sept/Oct of this year

First dance song has been picked, processional music somewhat chosen, my bridal entrance chosen, and reception entrances chosen somewhat

I know who I want to be my makeup artist and hairstylist

Theme and colors have been chosen

STDs created just need to edit them with new date & year

I’ve really just been looking around on pinterest and bridal magazines to get inspiration and ideas but I won’t really be doing anything until after my sisters wedding in August 🙂

Post # 11
124 posts
Blushing bee

@FutureMrsKelly2014:  Those look awesome!  I need to check out the DIY board for instructions for te heck of it 😉

So far we have our theme/look set, colors set, ceremony site and reception site booked, and will be booking the transportation at the end of the month.  Currently we are researching photographers and photo booths, and I’m going to look at dresses tomorrow!

Post # 12
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

FH and I are booking our venue this Friday! Couldn’t be more excited! 🙂

I’m ready to start practicing some DIY stuff now that I’ve gathered some decoration ideas. Looks like the DIY Board is worth looking into!

Post # 13
512 posts
Busy bee

Hi everyone!

October 25, 2014 here 🙂 Hoping to add some Halloween elements but still staying classy!

We have booked our reception (beautiful intimate golf and country club) as well as our catholic priest. I’m trying not to do TOO much too early, but I’m happy to have the two most important things secured!

Currently working on photo/videographers and DJ 🙂

Post # 14
430 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Wow everyone seems so on top of thing.  This makes me feel so much better because most people (not on weddingbee) have been telling me it’s too early to plan.  

We have come up with a preliminary guest list, bounced ideas around, decided on geographic location and this past weekend I went home to start looking at venues.

I also have a few cute DIY projects in the works for asking people to be in the wedding party.

Finally, my parents have started planning an engagement party for us in late July.

Post # 15
181 posts
Blushing bee

Woohoo for all of the brides who have started to plan! 

I’m getting married 10/3/14!

I’ve bought my dress (fell in love and had to have it!), wedding heels, and groom’s shoes. DJ has been booked, photographer is booked, and we have e-pics scheduled for June 23rd. 

We get to book our venue next Thursday since we can only book 16 months in advance. The beautiful venue: http://www.stillwaterhollow.com/

I still have about a million things left on my to do list!

Post # 17
787 posts
Busy bee

10/5/14

• Mom is paying for Dress/Flowers/ Reception (deposits and payments have been made)
  • FI made a big deal about ceremony location so hes paying for that (our door museum)
  • we are trying to get an appointment with a guitarist to play at the ceremony then at the reception
  • we MAY do STD photos shoot on 10/5/13 so then we can also check out the ceremony location for photo areas (our photo shoot will take 3.5hrs because its HUGE place and we all get golf carts to take around (we are doing photos before the wedding because of that) 
  • still trying to decide between 3 different DJ/MC/photo booth (they are all included in the same package deal.

The topic ‘October 2014 Progress’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors