October 2015 Brides, Only 1 year away!

posted 2 years ago in October 2015
Post # 2
153 posts
Blushing bee

I’m also a 10/10/15 bride 🙂 I got engaged at the end of June this year and haven’t got a ton done yet :/ so far I have my venue for ceremony and reception it will be at one location. Cereminy outside by a pond under an arch 

Then the reception inside this huge barn. I am meting my wedding photographer Monday to book  and I have my colors picked out for my bridal party and the wedding overall. Haven’t asked them officially yet because fiancé is still unsure of how many. Still looking for my dress as well! It’s so hard to decide! 

Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

That’s the picture of my venue and am using vendors through their wedding package, though will likely get a DJ on my own instead of the DJ that was included (music and open bar are my 2 biggies). I am really hoping I can hold the ceremmony outside so I can be married under a tree on the estate. My fear is that it will be too cold come October 23rd for guests to sit through an outdoor ceremony in NY, or that I’ll be shivering all the way down the aisle as I’m almost certain I’m going sleeveless for the dress. Going through these boards has made me feel like I’m pretty behind on the planning process though =(

Post # 4
313 posts
Helper bee

Ahhhh I’m an October 2015 bride too! 10/11/15 to be exact and I can’t believe it’s only a year away! Time is flying by! Were having our ceremony and reception at The Reef. The ceremony is on the sunset deck overlooking the water and city skyline And our reception is in the ballroom with windows that showcase the water and skyline as well. Our wedding will be on the exact day of our 11 year anniversary 🙂 

Post # 7
313 posts
Helper bee

Kaites4:  omg that’s amazing!!! Yay twinsies!! Haha 🙂

Post # 8
136 posts
Blushing bee

October brides…. What is your progress?

So far I have:

Church booked

Venue booked

Bridesmaids dresses picked

Almost got my dress picked out

Post # 9
222 posts
Helper bee

October 18 is our set date. So far I’ve got the dress, the venue and working on this church. Once We get the church set, I guess I’ll have to tackle everything else on. 🙂

Post # 10
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Firehouse Restaurant

So far I have the…

Date October 3, 2015

Pic above Venue for reception and ceremony (includes food and drinks)

DJ

Photographer

Pic above Wedding Dress

Still have to book a florist and cake person

Post # 11
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Hanover Grande Ballroom

october 18th here!

so far we have the venue booked, dj booked, photographer booked, officiant booked, just had my makeup trial last week and booked her, and have our flower consultation on Wednesday. <br /><br />The only thing we really need now is hair trial, and invites! Im ON it!!! 🙂

Post # 12
197 posts
Blushing bee

10/10/15!!! 

So far we have 

– bridal party my 2 sisters FI brother

– venue ceremony / reception and they also cater

-photographer and we got our engagement pictures done last weekend!!

– meeting with the dj this weekend

– officiant

-booked the honeymoon !

– I have my dress !

So excited – so much left to do!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  MrsJet.
Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Hyatt Hill Country Resort and Spa

Here is my the ceremony location and reception pavilion at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort. So excited for my mini DW!

I am a 10/10/2015 bride too! 

As of now, I only have my venue booked. (But they do take care of catering, cake, and bar!) 

I am an undergrad student in my last semester of school, so wedding planning has been a challenge! 

Cant wait to see all the Oct 2015 brides visions come together 🙂 good luck y’all! 

Post # 14
769 posts
Busy bee

I feel like a crazy person sometimes, but very efficient other times.

I have a venue, photographer, videographer, DJ (also does uplighting), hair/makeup stylist, baker, florist (I just have to touch base, my venue includes the centerpeices and I’ll get a discount for the bouquets ), dress, officiant (the friend who was the reason I met my FI and the reason we got together after years of lost contact), and my bridesmaids. I also have the music planned out and wedding invites planned. I told you I was a crazy person!! haha

I work the overnight so on my downtime I email people. The Berkshires in the Fall… everything books up 1-2 years in advance so I’m being very proactive!

Post # 15
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Firehouse Restaurant

Just picked up some old vintage books for centerpieces $1 each from a closing used books store. Great deal:)

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors