October 2017 Brides!

posted 8 months ago in October 2017
Post # 61
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

We’re approaching the 6 month mark!!! My wedding is only going to be 60ish people, so I’m struggling with the “how to make this fun without a raging party” issue.

I have:

– dress

– venue (ceremony and reception are same location)

– Bridal party

– room blocks

– invitations 

– hair/makeup trial scheduled

– baker finalized

– food selections selected, just need tasting set up

– music handled

– flowers picked

– centerpieces and decorations purchased 

– mens’ attire picked 

I just need to get my sh*t together and get down to business

Post # 62
16 posts
Newbee

@MrsCoffeeSnob hi date twin!! Sounds like you have lots handled. What do you have left to do?

Post # 63
340 posts
Helper bee

Woohoo! I’m an October bee too and I can’t believe that my wedding is a little more than 6 months out. Our date is 10/19/17 and we’re pretty much finished except for a few details because our wedding is so small (less than 20 people). Colors are ivory, light pink, and gold. I already bought my dress and FI has his suit. Venue (family friend’s house) is reserved, officiant is booked. Decor has been purchased. We’re mostly focusing on paying for everything now. Lol

This month, we’re specifically focusing on (1) creating our wedding invitations, (2) booking photographer / videographer,  and (3) creating a timeline for the day so we stay on track.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors