October 2017 Brides, whatcha working on?!

posted 1 month ago in October 2017
Post # 2
1245 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

MrsCoffeeSnob :  I feel like we have so much to do! Lots of little details! We have our invites and are working on getting them stuffed. I am also working on the DIY bouts for the guys. 51326416851__CB4E6CA5-0FAF-4AB0-8AF4-17150C6E8575

Post # 4
768 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

MrsCoffeeSnob :  Your invitations look fantastic and I absolutely love hunting_bride : your bout idea – it’s so unique and creative!!

I’m an October bee also! I’m so excited that the day is almost here but I also feel like I’m so behind with less than 4 months to go!! I’m FINALLY getting down to business and cutting through my to-do-list. These are the things I still have left to go:

1. Wedding Website

2. Invitations – finalizing wording to approve prints; and then needs to be sent to calligrapher

3. Programs & Menu

4. Pick up Marriage License

5. Send Day of Logistics Doc to vendors – cheat sheet of parking info, emergency contact info, itinerary etc. for all of our vendors

6. DIY Projects galore – Cake stand, cake cutting set, guest book, ring box (photo prop), bride / groom toasting flutes, floral arch, centerpieces, reception room backdrops, etc…

7. Wedding Cake

8. Beverages for Reception – Need to decide on our own beverages and provide to caterer

I’m happy to say that the rest has all been completed! Even though there is still much to do. Good luck on all of your projects, ladies!! xoxo

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors