(Closed) October 22, 2011 Ladies?

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

im a oct 22 2010.. dont let the friday change the date.  10.22.10 is our 5 year anniversary also.. some of our guests complained and wanted to change our date.. we said nope because the wedding is about us not them.  if they cant come, were planning on a morning breakfast/brunch for the guests who couldnt make it on the next day. the ceremony/reception is actually in the mid-afternoon so that was also one of their complaints because it wasnt in the evening. while we would like the guests who cant make it that day party with us, the day is significant to us and its what we want and what will make us happy.  sometimes that involves sacrifices… you will see when you really get into planning and staying on budget.  as of right now.. we have about $330 left in the budget of $8000.  we most likely will be over by $1000 by the time we are done due to alterations on decor but we are doing our best to cut back on other things and shopping on sale.

anyway congrats and happy planning

Post # 4
711 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

oooh, close, I am one week after you!

Post # 5
140 posts
Blushing bee

10/22/11 is our date of choice.  The 22nd has been very lucky for me and for us as a couple.  We decided on the Fall because everyone will be comfortable in autumn temps whether we’re indoors or out.  Plus it just seems like a fun date – 10/22/11

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

Hey Brides!! I am an October 22 bride also. We have book my ceremony location and are waiting to the contract to be made up for our reception location!! Look forward to hearing what each of you are doing!!

Post # 8
317 posts
Helper bee

Yea!! 10.22.11!!

Post # 9
101 posts
Blushing bee

I’m also 10-22-2011!  We picked that date because we live in Austin and UT is away that weekend haha!  Such romantic significance…but it will end up saving our guests a bunch with hotels!

Post # 10
1815 posts
Buzzing bee

Another 10/22/11 bride here!

We picked that date because I’m in love with Fall and always use to tell my mom that I wished I was born in October 🙂

Also, 22 is my favorite number! It was ridiculously easy for us to pick the date!

Post # 11
281 posts
Helper bee

I’m a London, Ontario (Canada) Oct 22 2011 bride joining the club!

Post # 12
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’,m October 22, 2011 as well! We have our church down but we are slacking on getting a reception venue. We seriously need to get on it. We’re planning our wedding long distance so everything is like twice as hard to do. But we’re starting to email locations for information so hopefully we’ll have a reception location sometime in the next few weeks. 

yay date buddies! 

Post # 13
1129 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a Friday bride on October 22, 2010!  Great pick ladies! 🙂

Post # 14
342 posts
Helper bee

Woo Hoo!  10.22.11!  I love that everything for fall is finally hitting the stores….especially shoes!  My colors are maroon and gold and MAROON (instead of bright red) heels are finally out 🙂 yay

Post # 15
654 posts
Busy bee

I’m a 10/22/11 bride as well.  I wanted 9/24/11 as that is 1 day after our anniversary but our venue wasn’t available.  After that, I’m sad to say that I planned my date around work.  But I’m so excited for a fall wedding!  We’ve booked the church and the venue.  I’m talking with dj’s and photographers.  After that, I just want to coast for awhile.  This is hard. . .   🙂

Post # 16
405 posts
Helper bee

I’m a 10/22/11 bride as well! I knew I wanted an October wedding, but I’m embarrassed to admit that my FI insisted we pick the weekend based on Buckeye football. So…yeah. 🙂

The topic ‘October 22, 2011 Ladies?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors