(Closed) October 22/23/24 brides – this is our week!

posted 7 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Print Programs & name cards

Pick up marriage license Thursday

Pick up flowers for centerpieces Thursday

Champagne and wine tasting Thursday

Mani & Pedi Friday

Hair prep – blowout Friday

Meet with caterer at venue Friday

Yay!

Post # 4
745 posts
Busy bee

– print seating chart

– grab alcohol for shots in the receiving line

– try to get my nerves/stress/emotions in check

Post # 5
300 posts
Helper bee

Happy wedding week, ladies! All we have left to do is wrap bridal party gifts and pack for the wedding weekend. And pray that the scattered showers they are predicting for our day hold off until the end of the weekend :/

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee

It’s getting so close ladies!!!

We FINALLY got our marriage license today — yay! So all I really have left is picking stuff up all over town (my dress, his suit, his sport coat for the RD, the mat that people will sign in lieu of a guestbook, etc, etc, etc), writing thank you cards to wedding party and our parents, and praying for a warm sunny day!  Oh yes, and trying not to fall off this emotional rollercoaster.

Happy wedding week everyone!!!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

It has definitely been an emotional rollercoaster. Can’t believe we’re getting married in 3 days. Wow! I have to print programs, decorate tent at 2nd reception location (not my smartest move having 2 different reception locations), pick up marriage license, mani-pedi, and probably a thousand other little things that I can’t think of right now since it’s 5:30 am and I’m going on about 3 hours sleep. LOL. I will be the first to admit I tend to be a procrastinator and also somewhat of a control freak so that definitely hasn’t helped any. BUT on top of that we bought a house that we had to completely remodel in all our “spare” time. LOL. Whew…Sorry about the rambling. I tend to do that these days. HA!

Happy wedding week to everyone and I hope everyone’s wedding day goes off without a hitch. Smile

Post # 8
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Goodluck ladies! Just remember to smile and enjoy every moment!

The topic ‘October 22/23/24 brides – this is our week!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors