(Closed) October 22nd Brides- 100 days to go!

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

i am not an october 22nd bride, but close! we are getting married on october 27th…time is flying by way too fast!! i got most of the major stuff like vendors and food, etc done back in march, but i have not done any of the small details like place cards, buying accessories, and decorations here and there…

i find that I am lacking any motivation to get these small details accomplished! There are some days where i feel like i have all the time in the world, and it can wait until next week, and then some days I am like aghh only 3 months left!! And already our weekends are getting booked with things to do and family obligations, so I need to get in motivation mode!

Post # 5
44 posts
Newbee

yea, its hard because the small details and “fun” stuff is the stuff i want to take my time on and enjoy, but I keep putting it all off because i am not sure where to start…i think each weekend going forward ill try to check 1 thing off my list to make things easier

Post # 6
500 posts
Busy bee

It is funny, now that my invites are out I seem to care less about the details and be less stressed. At this point I have my dress, all the necessities, and people know when and where. If all the little things dont happen then oh well. If people don’t like what I have done then I suggest they drink more and then they can stop caring. I am sure this feeling will be short lived though.

Post # 7
44 posts
Newbee

@sbharkness83: I love your attitude…i totally agree, all of my major things are done and everything big is all set….going to try and think like this for as long as i can lol, i already feel more relaxed…thanks!

Post # 8
572 posts
Busy bee

@Waves2: Hmm..this looks just like my iPhone4 app!

To-do list on my end is done. Except I need to pay for my shoes and my hair comb. That really truly is it, other then send final payments. *sigh*  Sad there is nothing left to do, and worried with too much time on my hands that the waiting will seem like forever. At the same time, very happy it is all done and everything has gone perfectly and shockingly smooth. But maybe a tiny bit of me is glad its all done because I am getting tired of living, breathing, sleeping, and thinking wedding! I just want to get married already~

Here’s to October 22nd *raises glass*  and the connection we all will share on this one perfectly beautiful magical day!

Post # 9
1684 posts
Bumble bee

I feel like I’ve gotten absolutely nothing done. Eek, so close!

The topic ‘October 22nd Brides- 100 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors