October 5th. 2013 Bride Check In

posted 3 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
1952 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@creeative1:  Ohhh, I’m panicking severely! MOH, FG and RB all dropped out with 8 days to go (at the time). Stuff has since been resolved, but the last little bits are getting to me! I’m so glad I have two and a half days to finish preparing, but they will be the BUSIEST two and a half days, followed by the biggest day of my life! I hope everything goes well for you! <3

Post # 5
1952 posts
Buzzing bee

@creeative1:  Now that things have settled down, I’m starting to enjoy the experience a bit! I’d love for nothing more than everything to be okay. Obviously things will happen but I think for now I’m going to be okay 🙂

Post # 6
1952 posts
Buzzing bee

@creeative1:  Now that things have settled down, I’m starting to enjoy the experience a bit! I’d love for nothing more than everything to be okay. Obviously things will happen but I think for now I’m going to be okay 🙂

Post # 7
729 posts
Busy bee

@tiffanyscanlan:  You poor thing!! Wow!

I hope we all have beautiful, magical, romantic days, and wonderful marriages. And of course, super-hot honeymoons! 😉 Everyone have their lingerie ready??? Whoohoo!

Post # 8
92 posts
Worker bee

I’m so excited! It’s been a stressful week, but in the end, everything will work out and we’ll be married, and that’s all that matters! Congrats to everyone and best wishes! I know everyone’s weddings will be absolutely beautiful!

Post # 9
225 posts
Helper bee

Happy wedding week to all the October 5-6 brides!! We almost picked that day so I feel almost like one of you 🙂

Post # 10
697 posts
Busy bee

@creeative1:  Fairly stress-free this week, thank goodness!

Now it’s a waiting game and looking forward to family and friends starting to trickle into town tomorrow!

So READY!

Post # 11
348 posts
Helper bee

Checking in for October 5th!

My mom and step-dad came into town on Sept. 27th and have been staying with us, so that’s been wonderful.  The rest of my family flies in tomorrow night!

I sent out a final confirmation email to all vendors as a group that lays out the plan and everyone’s part, as well as detailed directions to our venue.  Hopefully everything works out the way it’s supposed to!  I guess I’m just along for the ride at this point!

Today is the last day of work for FI and I. Tomorrow we have manicures, pedicures and waxing in the morning. Then driving around and picking up our rings and my wedding dress.  Then packing for the weekend and for the honeymoon (we leave on Monday the 7th)!

Congrats to all you ladies! I can’t wait for sharing pictures with everyone 🙂

Post # 12
655 posts
Busy bee

I am also Oct 5. It has been really hard these past few months with my grandmother being very disabled after a sudden stroke and trying to manage my grandfather as he spins out of control with worry and fear. We are still dealing with her care and it has over shadowed the joy of this day, but I am so very very happy that she will be at the ceremony!

I just want this to be over. I hate planning and all the questions. I am done with being the problem-solver in my family and just want to move forward with our lives.

Whew 3 more days.

Post # 13
667 posts
Busy bee

Just almost had a breakdown in CVS… I ordered family photos to display and they cropped them strange (cut off people’s heads!) and then couldn’t figure out how to fix it. I’ll print them somewhere else, but the stress is starting to kick in big time

Post # 14
885 posts
Busy bee

Hey Oct 5th bees!  I’m starting to enter pre-panic mode after making a list of all the things I need to do today and tomorrow.  The day of and day before should be okay, but there is stuff to prepare before that which has been piling up.  Just getting ready to email my FI with a “divide and conquer” list.  The worst part is it’s all stuff we need to do (like packing stuff to go to the hall, and putting together all the stuff that needs to go to the rehersal dinner, and overnight bags).  Oh well, it’ll all work out!

Post # 15
686 posts
Busy bee

2 days to go for us southern hemisphere bees! It’s my last day of work today, we’ve got our rehearsal this afternoon followed by mani’s and pedi’s and then last minute bits and pieces tomorrow, dinner with guests who have come from out of town tomorrow night and then our wedding day! So excited! Like literally started getting excited only this morning!

Post # 16
860 posts
Busy bee

Checking in:

Expecting my sister and mother to come in tomorrow.  Thankfully they’ll both take the shuttle from the airport to the hotel/AirBnB since they’re coming in 7 hours apart.  I have to get my brows waxed and pick up a few odds and ends. 

Tomorrow is my last day at work so I can finally rest for a change!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors