(Closed) Official a November 2013 Bride!!!

posted 6 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yay for more November 2013 brides! πŸ˜€  We are going to be visiting venues this week, and hopefully we will have something nailed down soon.  Our colors are eggplant/purple and green with deep brown and cream accents.  

Post # 4
540 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

YAY! Congratulations, how exciting!

You both are  visiting venues so early, is this customary where you are? We were doing 2012 Nov, and looked about 11 months in advanced at the venue we wanted and they wouldn’t let us sign a contract. As of now we have our STD’s designed (need to be printed and assembled),website, have registered, have my dress, etc.

Our colors are Blue (dark and baby) and Silver/white.

20 months to go ladies!

Post # 5
363 posts
Helper bee

My biggest reason for getting things done so early is that both FI and I are in grad school right now.  The only time either of us has to think or do anything wedding related is on our breaks from class. πŸ™‚  Although the time from engagement to wedding is almost two years to the day, for us and our schedule, we really only have about half that time.  We also have a wedding planner helping us with everything, otherwise I would be a stressed out wreck trying to take care of everything and focus on school! 

Post # 6
540 posts
Busy bee

@kalixti- 
We are in a simular situation, Im subbing full time now but will be in my first year teaching for the majority of our engagement. I have had NO time between teaching, getting applications for grad school and local school districts, etc. After not doing anything until this December I realized that there was no way that we would be getting anything done for 2012. Starting July we have 4 weddings and a huge 80th bday celebration to attend, so we will only have next December and the summers to get everything done!

We are reserving the venue ASAP-once they start scheduling for 2013

Post # 8
647 posts
Busy bee

@kalixti:  We’re wedding date twins!! 

I’m so excited more Nov 2013 brides are showing up πŸ™‚

Our colors are ‘officially’ brown, gold, and a dusty rose/blush color but I keep seeing more champagne showing up in the things I like.

We haven’t ‘officially’ visted any venues but I pretty much know where we want because we went to a wedding there a few years ago and it’s pretty much perfect. You guys are so far ahead of me! I keep telling myself I need to slow down but I’m afraid it’ll be 6 months out and I’ll have nothing together. 

Post # 9
363 posts
Helper bee

@chouette:  Yay date twins! πŸ˜€

I was initially worried that I was moving too fast with planning, but it’s almost been four months since FI and I got engaged!  Time has flown by so quickly, and it will be here before we know it. 

Post # 11
363 posts
Helper bee

@Ms. Safari:  I think that if you love the color, you should go with it!  Yes, it could be the hot, new color for weddings, but the only one who is likely to know that is you. πŸ™‚  You shouldn’t let the trends of the wedding world change your mind, and just go with what makes you happy!

Post # 13
55 posts
Worker bee

LOVE November 2013 brides!My date is 11/16/13. I always seem to get werid looks when I say that’s when I’m getting married. Everyone thinks it is so far away but I just think it is more time, and I can get what I want.

I am doing browns and yellows. Sunflowers are my flowers. My mother is wearing champagne or lavender. 

Post # 15
59 posts
Worker bee

Love the sunflowers too!  

I am on a bit of a budget, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE calla lillies.  Plus, all of the flowers that ARE in season in November are no fun (wah).

My colors are gun metal gray and deep purple accents here and there.  

Flowers will be baby pink, deep purple, and white.

Bridesmaid dresses are the gun metal gray color.

Just want it to get here already grrrr

Post # 16
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am November 10th 2013! I want to do either a deep eggplant/plum color or a really dark merlot.. I really want to have sunflowers in with a mix of deep red/plum/burnt orange flowers – I just want deep rich colors everywhere and not too much orange- when i say fall all i hear is organge lol

The topic ‘Official a November 2013 Bride!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors