Oh shiz.. #193 is ENGAGED!!!!!!! Take me off the list! RING PIC!

posted 3 years ago in Proposals
Post # 3
1216 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@NYCkindaBee:  CONGRATULATIONS! I just cried when I read this. I know my SO is going to propose soonish (the next 4 months or so) and I just can’t wait for our special moment like this and then getting to marry him! Even though I don’t know you I’m so incredibly happy for you! Enjoy this wonderful feeling, and getting to spend the rest of your life with someone you love and cherish!

Post # 6
1216 posts
Bumble bee

@NYCkindaBee:  No problem! I keep warning my SO that I am going to cry whenver he proposes and at our wedding. We have this joke that he always gets mad at me when I cry (because he hates seeing me upset) and that he doesn’t know how he’ll handle it when I cry at those things. lol. The way he’s been acting lately (super sweet and in love) I wouldn’t be surprised if he cries too!

It’s just such a beautiful thing when you find the right person to spend the rest of your life with. I never realized how emotional it would be until lately. Sometimes certain songs come on the radio that are super lovey dovey love songs and I cry! It’s like in the show Friends when Janice tells Chandler “I finally understand what Lionel Ritchie is signing about!” lol

Post # 7
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

What a super-sweet story! So many congratulations to you and your FI! May you have a blessed life together and enjoy the wedding planning! Can’t wait to see the ring pic!

Post # 8
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@NYCkindaBee:  Wow! What a lovely moment for you too! Congratulations, wishing you two all the best!! 

Post # 11
1216 posts
Bumble bee

@NYCkindaBee:  He is so sweet, your FI sounds really sweet too! 

Post # 13
2675 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Madison, WI

Congratulations! Stunning ring! 

Post # 15
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Gorgeous!! Is that your AVC? LOVE it!! Congrats!!!

Post # 16
11379 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

beautiful.  congrats!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors