(Closed) OK all you georgous ladies, please, show me your dress, UNDER $500.00

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
566 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Anxiously waiting for it to arrive! This is a Wtoo bridesmaid dress that I ordered in white for $225. 

Post # 4
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Here is my beauty! She was Clearanced down to $400.  I wasn’t ready for the pictures as I wasn’t expecting to be buying a dress that day so please excuse how awful I look!

Post # 5
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I wanna see too…Laughing

Post # 6
1626 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Mine:

Sorry for the darkness/size of the pics. It was 200. Its a China dress.

Post # 8
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

My dress was $183 (but I ordered it directly from China) Here are a few close ups so you can see the detail on top.

Post # 9
1626 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Ronneykay:Haha I am still waiting to get the thing altered so it fits perfect. Sorry for the wait 😛 I have had a lot of other planning going on and am waiting to get it altered just in case I gain/lose weight.

Post # 10
5548 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

Mine was $300 including $50 extra for added length. 

Post # 11
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I paid $200 for mine.  I bought it as a sample which saved me $1000.  I still have the tags on and it says $1200.  That’s the best savings I have gotten EVER!  I love a bargain and she’s gorgeous.  It actually looks a lot better in person but the model pics are all I have on my computer.

Post # 12
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

This is my custom-made dress.  The second layer is currently being altered so that more of the gold third layer will show.  I love the Regency/Renaissancy feel to it.  It’s empire waist with a corset back because I’ve lost 45 lbs and counting.  It’s also convertible, so I can remove the bottom two layers and wear it knee length.  It cost $245 initially until I made it convertible.  $275 total.  And it’s custom made, so no alterations needed.  This is for a simpler, summer church wedding. 

Post # 15
1062 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Mine was $450 on sale at Davids Bridal 🙂 Its ivory in the picture but I got it in white!

Post # 16
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Here is my dress. DB $450

The topic ‘OK all you georgous ladies, please, show me your dress, UNDER $500.00’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors