(Closed) OK Here it gOeS! Vera Wang VW351011 Who is having their wedding first?!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
851 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Mine just arrived, but my weddings not until May next year.

I can not wait to see your recap though!

Post # 6
1934 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I have mine too, but our wedding isn’t until Aug of next year!  I’ve got the blush, and altered it to a sweetheart, with a lowered back.  Can’t wait to wear it!

Post # 7
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@feliciaa324:

If you google this dress is available for resale everywhere. I see listings on here, preownedweddingdresses.com, once wed, recycled bride, etc etc.

Had to google to see what dress you were talking about OP.

Post # 8
851 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yes! I waited ages for it to arrive! Annd I can not wait to wear this dress! Honestly, I look HOT in it lol. YAY

I <3 MY VERA

Post # 9
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

July 24th!!!!

Post # 11
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

@knight.keira – Nope, it wasn’t hard!  I haven’t gotten it back yet (it’ll be ready August 2), but she said it wouldn’t be a problem at all.  They’re going to lower it into a V (much like that thread that was up here about reducing the “back fat”).  I loved my dress, but it just cut me funny in the back…right under the shoulder blades….making fat where there really wasn’t any.  My alterations were $150 for the sweetheart, lowering of the back, and taking in the sides.  

Post # 12
94 posts
Worker bee

@morkiemama: what????? My alteration for the sweetheart neckline alone was $150 … I can’t even talk about the hem etc… I got ripped off!!!

Post # 12
94 posts
Worker bee

@morkiemama: what????? My alteration for the sweetheart neckline alone was $150 … I can’t even talk about the hem etc… I got ripped off!!!

Post # 13
94 posts
Worker bee

@knight.keira: can’t you say “right around the corner?”

Post # 14
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

@littlekitty: yup! $150 total. I took it to another bridal salon (not DB) and it was $150 for the neckline, lowering the back, and taking in the sides.  They said even if I need more than one go around of alterations, it would be included in the price.

Post # 15
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I would defenitely not do alterations at DB they were going to charge me 250 for just a hem.  The alteration girl was wearing bright red lipstick and asked me to move the skirt when i apologized she said oh I dont want to get my lipstick on it.  SO unprofessional.  I took it to a professional outside of DB she sweetheart raise the skirt and put in build in bra as well as fixing the fabric on the chest area as it was flawed.  I paid 350 for all this, as well as a proper hem.  She changed the dress so it now looks more like the diana, its a whole new dress

The topic ‘OK Here it gOeS! Vera Wang VW351011 Who is having their wedding first?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors