(Closed) Oleg Cassini -Beaded Layered Lace Fit and Flare Gown Style CWG482

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

1. Just stepped out of it! It’s beautiful! I fell in love on site ( even tho the sample was too small lol ) ! I’ll be making my deposit before the sale ends ! You should too! Lol goodluck 

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee

I did this past weekend! it was the first one I tried on, and it is definitely a show stopper. The picture online doesn’t really show all the beautiful beading and bling it has. One word for this dress has to be GLAMOROUS! You should definitely go and try it on.

Post # 5
352 posts
Helper bee

It is a beautiful dress.  It flattered my figure amazingly and I am going back next week to try it on again but in my size.  The sample was way to same.  I have attached a pic of me in so you can see (sorry if pic is too big).

Post # 6
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Gorgeous! Truly, I love it. Close up on the metallic details?

Post # 8
352 posts
Helper bee

@LibbyDawn:  I love the grace kelly wedding dress in my icon, but ball gowns do not flatter me any.  So I am creating a modern version wiht the fit and flare but lace all over and neck/sleeves in lace.

Post # 9
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I think it is a beautiful dress but I just wonder if you will find it very hot for a destination wedding with the sleeves.

Post # 10
352 posts
Helper bee

@dressme3:  The sleeves are not included or attached. I added them in my photo but I am not the OP.  I doubt the OP would add sleeves.

Post # 11
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

The dress is BEAUTIFUL!  I think it would be perfect for a destination wedding.  It’s really all about what you want and feel comfortable in.  But I do agree with the others that say make sure you won’t roast in it!

Post # 12
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

That is my dress as well. I have a destination wedding at a resort too.

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

That’s my dress!!!!!!!!!! Sealed

Post # 15
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

are you buying a crinoline or could you just wear the dress with out it does it have enough fullness

The topic ‘Oleg Cassini -Beaded Layered Lace Fit and Flare Gown Style CWG482’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors