(Closed) help me solve dress remorse… anyone have Oleg Cassini CWG345?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
14503 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Oh, I love this dress.  I only saw it after I bought my Oleg Cassini and I almost went back to try it on.  Seeing you in it, I wish I had before I paid mine off.

Post # 4
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I love it! That is an amazing dress and I would totally wear it if I didn’t already have one.

Post # 5
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I can see why people in the store reacted that way. The dress is beaufitul on you. But its YOUR wedding dress, and on your wedding day you need to wake up and put something on that you love and feel fabulous in. But don’t doubt how you look in it… cause its a stunner!

Post # 6
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

Oh my goodness…you look absolutely gorgeous in that gown! 

Post # 7
Hostess
11299 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I like it, but it’s hard to honestly say without not comapring you in another dress. I feel awful saying this as I don’t want to be the negative one, but I had doubts over a dress to which my BM’s loved, though I hadn’t bought it. So a few weeks later I went shopping with my mum cause it was late notice for my BMs plus I wanted mum and me time and I found my dream dress and I LOVE it…

Post # 8
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I think it looks beautiful on you. What are you second guessing?

Post # 9
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I think it is gorgeous on you! I’m loving it! But I do agree with others that are saying YOU have to love it. This is your wedding and you deserve to have a dress you really love. I actually did the same thing, bought a dress that everyone else loved but I didn’t. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment when everyone loves it. I ended up selling it, and going with a dress I really do love. I don’t regret my decision.

With all that said, I can see why everyone loved it on you! Think about what it is that you don’t love about it.

Post # 10
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I love it! I don’t think it’s worth second guessing. But It looks like it needs a slip to poof it out a little. 

Post # 12
Hostess
11299 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@sutina:

Which dress is this one? Did you try this on after or before the one you bought? I like the bodice and neckline on you.

Post # 13
4547 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I think you look gorgeous but if you’re not loving it, maybe you could sell it if you found something you love more?

Post # 14
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I believe you an exchange the dress as long as it’s not discontinued or on clearance.  It’s your day so you want to love your dress! I would bring back the dress asap and try on others to make sure.

Post # 15
14503 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@sutina: This is the one I ended up with.  It was the whole ballgown thing.  I really wanted a ballgown I was in the store just looking for a bridesmaids dress when they were unpacking these.  As soon as I saw it, I knew the ball gown is what I really wanted.

[attachment=1384668,175759]

Post # 16
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010 - The Pearl S. Buck House

I love the dress! You can change the neckline to a sweetheart during alterations.

The topic ‘help me solve dress remorse… anyone have Oleg Cassini CWG345?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors