(Closed) Oleg Cassini CWG464!! I love it!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
598 posts
Busy bee

That is amazing. I absolutely love it. Where did you find it?

Post # 5
598 posts
Busy bee

@Saloria83:  I hope they still have that dress by the time I get married! lol. It is gorgeous! Definitely post pics of you in it when you get it altered! I am sure it looks stunning!

Post # 6
2553 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

OOoh this is PART of the reason I had dress regret. I purchased a dot tulle dress drom DB and had insecurities about it. Then, I lost 30 pounds and the dress fell off of me so they ordered me a smaller size. When I went to pick up the smaller size, as I was walking out, I saw a lady wearing this dress and I just stopped and admired how beautiful she looked. I mean, I thought “I can never look as good as her in my dress.” A month later I went back to DB and bought a Melissa Sweet dress. So, I dont have the same dress as you, but this dress is stunning and I will never forget how beautiful that random stranger looked wearing your dress. I’m sure you are just as beautiful in it, great choice!!

Post # 8
2553 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Saloria83:  Yes, I know exactly how you feel!!!! I ordered a handmade sash and have not seen it in person or even with my dress. It comes on Wednesday and I’m so nervous that it wont work!! Its worse with making changes to your dress because then it might be hard/impossible to undo them… I would be too afraid, but I always err on the side of caution! I’m a wimp. With the sash, it really helped to look at similar dresses, the lady even sent me pics of her sashes on very similar dresses. You could do that with yours  and see how the alterations (checking neckline/adding straps) might look. And then the alteration department can always hold up pieces of fabric to show you what a strap would look like… or they could show you exactly how a changed neckline would look. I personally love the neckline on your dress the way it is. My first dress had a sweetheart and now my current one has the same neckline as yours, I thought I would miss the sweetheart but I really don’t! 

Post # 9
Hostess
23640 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Gorgeous dress choice!

Post # 10
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I love this dress, too! I’m debating about whether to buy it! Didn’t want to spend over $1000 for a dress, so I’m not sure what to do. I love the blush-colored flowers, the soft texture of the dress, and the way it fits. Here I am trying it on:

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Saloria83:  How come you exchanged ur dress? And i thought we couldn’t at DB? I bought that oleg cassini as well!

The topic ‘Oleg Cassini CWG464!! I love it!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors