(Closed) OMG & Please Suggest!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
4046 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I can’t suggest any stores, but I am excited for you! Let us know how it works out.

Post # 4
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - Vegas Wedings

Ya know, I actually wasnt a fan of the chain jewelry stores. I think it was the customer service and the fact that Im a fan of gemstone rings, but I had better luck at estate and non-chain jewelry stores. better service, more unique rings, better prices and the option to negotiate, and they were all happy to customize or make a ring. Good luck!!

Post # 5
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Oh my goodness. If you try one on, PLEASE take a picture and show us. I went with moissanite myself, but I honestly think morganite would have been my second choice. Some of the morganite halos on here are actually to-die-for.

Post # 6
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I LOVE Morganite! I would have got one but my partner is very traditional so he wanted to get me a dimaond. I looked at seeing if the side stones could be morganite, but apparently they dont make the stones small enough, so am getting a pink sapphire halo.

I cant suggest any stores, but there are some bees on here with morganite rings so you could try messaging them?

Post # 8
124 posts
Blushing bee

OOOHHHHH! what an amazing update! Hope he doesn’t make you wait too long!

Post # 9
4478 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Ooooo – so exciting! 

If you know he can’t afford it, maybe you could at least use the hold deposit for the setting?  If you think he can afford it, and that’s what he really wants for you, then why not?  If in your heart it doesn’t or does feel right, just talk to him about it.

The topic ‘OMG & Please Suggest!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors