OMG 100 days to go!

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 2
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I share your excitement! Today is my 100 day mark!  The total engagement (18 months) was 549 days, so this is exciting!!  Only 18% of the engagement left. 

We mailed our out of country invites and have already received a few rsvp’s (since those ones are online).  Some have booked their airline/hotel as well.  It is no longer this vague event in the distance….it is soon!

In a few weeks we’ll be off to Vegas for joint parties.  This is also the time when vendors want their final monies, so probably a lot of check writing.  

It has taken a while to change my mindset that we have lots of time to prepare.  It is now time to get married.  Yay!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  wabanzi. Reason: typo
Post # 4
3280 posts
Sugar bee

79 days left for us! My spring break starts tomorrow so it’s going to be 10 days of wedding planning! My shower is saturday so I’m really excited about that. Finishing up invitations, just need to print the envelopes and stamp them. Planning to mail them out by the end of next week! Also planning to finish the rest of the centerpieces (23 of 26 are done!) and table numbers. Starting my dress alterations for both dresses next week and have a meeting with our venue coordinator to finalize some details. Probably have our second meeting with our pastor next week as well. I’m also planning to buy all my bridesmaids gifts next week (Vera Bradley bag, some Bath&Body goods, and anything else I find at the mall lol). Oh and I’m picking up my wedding band tomorrow, yay! I really don’t think there’s too much left I need to do but I can tell this is going to be a busy week! 

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee

OMG SOOOOO exciting!!! Im a June 28th Bride also! I have so much to do, My dress is due here the end of April, I wont be mailing out invites until the beginning of May  Ive sent out Save the Dates and out of town guest have started making travel arrangements and RSVP’d on our wedding website. I have so much more to do all of our vendors final payments are due in June, I have to get my wedding shoes, get my bridesmaids jewelry and gifts for being in the wedding. My wedding planner has been ordering up everything in sight lol so I dont have much to do with the decor or floral arrangements. I have to make reservations for the rehearsal dinner, make out of town gift boxes (I want it too look like a luxury gift) well buy stuff for it we will stuff boxes later, do our marriage license since I live in another state w/in 60 days of our date. Theres so much more I just got stressed I feel behind! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors